How can I take the fear of my parents to move to Thailand?

Ahriman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai Authorities also do not respect anyone using National Parks for commercial activities. Yoga retreats replete with tattooed, pierced, western longhairs with the untidy appearance characteristic of the international "trust fund rasta" tribe would certainly attract attention.

Maybe if you pay the Rangers a nice backhander.

By the way entrance fee rising to 10xThai price for foreigners.

Edited by arunsakda

My advice would be to forget about any " Yoga business " ( or any business in Thailand ) for a long time.Firstly just travel around Thailand ( with your parents ) and see Thailand for what it really is.Sometimes life is not all about business and making money but enjoying life in the short time we are in this world..........

F.J xwai2.gif

OP I have read your posts as well as the remainder of this entire thread. Being in business here can be fun and successful, much to the disagreement of many posters , I'm sure. I have been in this country for over 25 years. I have been in business here, legally , for close to 20 years. I would tell you the following: Figuratively now not literally..... if you would talk to 1000 expats that come here for repeated holiday, probably 3-400 would tell you that they would like to start a business here. Of that 3-400 maybe 30-40 will actually give it a try.....Out of that 30-40 who try, maybe 1 or 2 will still be in business in a year or two.....What does that tell you? It tells you that the world is full of bullshitters......most would be bullshitters because the like to play the big man role......the other losers are bullshitters because the have no idea of what they are doing or how to go about doing it.

The business is an imaginary success in their own minds. They have heard about the legalities but have not studied and know nothing about that which they will spout off..... They have their image, that about all they have.

In reading your request , I was encouraged to send you a PM offering to possibly enlighten you as to some of the pitfalls of which you may be unaware. After reading your other post , the one about the US wanting to start a war with Russia and the fact about your interpreting that EU police shooting unarmed persons.......which may have happened, but is not a directive..... I just find that it is my opinion that offering advice to you would be a waste of time.....You only want the suggestions or advice that is agreeable with your mindset...... my suggestion then with all due respect is to run your empire from the barstool like so many of the others do and you will be so many more baht ahead of the dream....

I would suggest spending much more time on study of your projected business plan, find out what some of the difficulties are that may arise and have solutions to them before they arise. Then and only then , it would be my hope that you succeed and are not among the 360 or so " just really talkers ' On a very sincere note, I do wish the very best for you.

I wouldn't do it, no way. Thailand is a dirty, difficult and dangerous place even for Thais to do business, as a foreigner you had really better have an iron will but the heart of a happy gentle hippy who forgives his enemies again and again, dusting off the sand kicked in his face with a cheerful attitude and continue unbendingly in that way. The way the country is regressing of late doesn't bode well for the future either. Just my humble opinion based on living here for 16 years, and of course your mileage, karma, ect may vary. Good luck, I hope for your success in open a good yoga business. Yoga is a wonderful thing, I just would not try it on in Thailand.

Do Chinese practice Yoga, Mostly Chinese Tourists

Yes they do. In the millions. Outdoors, in the parks, where it's free...

Only they call it Tai Chi.

Tai Chi is yoga, didn't know, I see them all over HK and Chinatown in San Francisco, I see they love Hot Yoga in SF but Farang only in my neighborhood

There's a lot of expats who go to Chiang Mai just looking for a yoga resort.

They don't go there for the bars and sex and mountain cool air ... gigglem.gif

Yes, they do but Thailand is a very protectionist country, which means that not just anyone can move here and start a business.

You're very brave to make such a post on TV. Your parents just want to feel safe. Like all of us. Reassure them and keep doing what you're doing, it works. Just not always as quickly as we would like. Save for the cold, Germany is very nice. To move from one comfort zone to another, you can do it. Best wishes to your parents. . .and also to you.

Ignore the nay sayers. Most of the posters here are talking about and only thinking about themselves. Their self-imposed limitations and inability.

Having spent most of a lifetime in a clean, tidy, hygienic environment, it's understandable that folk would experience some sort of culture shock seeing meat on open tables in markets, people handling money then food. On my irregular morning walk around the back sois of Chiang Mai this morning, I saw a few sleek, fat rodents scurrying out of the dumped rubbish on the roadside.

But this is the way most of the world lives, especially in most of Asia.

I took an American family to dinner at a pleasant, clean restaurant, but they stepped back in horror. They'd never seen such a place to eat; built of timber and the tables were basic plastic covered and the seating wooden benches. Our family had eaten there often, but it was a big shock for new arrivals to see how normal people lived and ate. But they ate with us and survived.

These things have to be tackled slowly.

Normal people use timber? Is that a new type of bamboo?

Yes. Most Lanna houses are built of timber. The Lanna restaurant nearby is all timber.

Seems to me some of the feedback has been a little bit desultory. Also he wouldn't, I suspect, be the only Euro with some objective thinking worried about the US War Machine sabre rattling in Russia, it has a pretty horrific track record of death and destruction.

He seems to suggest this is a lifestyle choice rather than a search for profit, and as long as he covers the legals he should be fine. First I've heard of the BiB shaking down Yoga retreats, not that anything would surprise me, but do they not generally stick to dodgy businesses that are easy to intimidate?

If he can afford it and wants to give it a go then he should, try to remember back when you were young and still had some get up and go in you, before it got up and went.

Another new guy wants to be a long haired monk, covered with tattoos and expecting to be respected by Thais walking around barefoot.

Probably the same dude with a new username.

Edited by arunsakda

Do Chinese practice Yoga, Mostly Chinese Tourists

Yes they do. In the millions. Outdoors, in the parks, where it's free...

Only they call it Tai Chi.

Tai Chi is yoga, didn't know, I see them all over HK and Chinatown in San Francisco, I see they love Hot Yoga in SF but Farang only in my neighborhood

It's not really. But don't tell them that...

The pertinent point is that they don't pay for it.

Edited by impulse

Curious why people think this is a man?

Op, I think it is a very wise move to come from basically one of the most civilized places on Earth, a place where law and order are the norm, rather than the exception, to come to a place which is frequently referred to as a banana republic, and the wild wild west. You seem to have a firm grasp of risk and reward, and I am sure this will carry over to your fruitful Yoga endeavors.

Do some investigating into the farang falling from buildings in Pattaya, the recent case of a billionaire getting driven into a tree, and the Brits on Koh Tao for the level of jurisprudence one can expect around here. You sound like a very loving child to encourage your parents to leave western civilization for the chance to grow your own organic food in a tropical climate.

OP I have read your posts as well as the remainder of this entire thread. Being in business here can be fun and successful, much to the disagreement of many posters , I'm sure. I have been in this country for over 25 years. I have been in business here, legally , for close to 20 years. I would tell you the following: Figuratively now not literally..... if you would talk to 1000 expats that come here for repeated holiday, probably 3-400 would tell you that they would like to start a business here. Of that 3-400 maybe 30-40 will actually give it a try.....Out of that 30-40 who try, maybe 1 or 2 will still be in business in a year or two.....What does that tell you? It tells you that the world is full of bullshitters......most would be bullshitters because the like to play the big man role......the other losers are bullshitters because the have no idea of what they are doing or how to go about doing it.

The business is an imaginary success in their own minds. They have heard about the legalities but have not studied and know nothing about that which they will spout off..... They have their image, that about all they have.

In reading your request , I was encouraged to send you a PM offering to possibly enlighten you as to some of the pitfalls of which you may be unaware. After reading your other post , the one about the US wanting to start a war with Russia and the fact about your interpreting that EU police shooting unarmed persons.......which may have happened, but is not a directive..... I just find that it is my opinion that offering advice to you would be a waste of time.....You only want the suggestions or advice that is agreeable with your mindset...... my suggestion then with all due respect is to run your empire from the barstool like so many of the others do and you will be so many more baht ahead of the dream....

I would suggest spending much more time on study of your projected business plan, find out what some of the difficulties are that may arise and have solutions to them before they arise. Then and only then , it would be my hope that you succeed and are not among the 360 or so " just really talkers ' On a very sincere note, I do wish the very best for you.

thumbsup.gif Hammer, nail, head

It’s a great Idea and I wish you and your parents good luck. Many foreigners have been successful with opening a business in Thailand – and some have failed, the ones you hear most about in “horror stories” and forums – but it’s hard work to establish a business and regular income, and not less work than anywhere else in the World.
Your parents need a Work Permit, if they are going to do any kind of active work in the business – however, being shareholders only (kind of “sleeping partner”) requires no WP. For each foreigner’s WP you normally need to employ 4 Thais, so if 3 of you are going to be active partners in the yoga business, you shall count 12 Thai employees. There are exceptions for some type of business, but I don’t think Yoga is one of them, as there will be Thai yoga instructors available – that you need to check. Foreigners are also expected to receive – or pay tax of – a minimum salary level, typically 40k to 50k baht a month; Immigration may wish to see some kind of proof.
To be granted a WP for a foreigner, besides the requirement for a number of Thai employees, the Thai Co. Ltd. Normally need at least one year’s statement, and showing a profit (pay some company tax). Furthermore the nominal shareholder capital shall to be 2 million baht for the first foreign WP, and additional 1 million baht for each of the following; so if you need 3 Work Permits, your company shall normally have a listed capital of 4 million baht. You will have to check with an lawyer about your actual situation as Yoga Institute, as there might be exceptions
You also need to check with an experienced lawyer about company set-up, as foreigners can only hold 49% - which you seem to be aware of - you may wish to protect your investment some-or-other way. Minimum required number of shareholders is 3, but a Thai national need to hold 51%. There are some ways to protect yourself that a lawyer can inform you about, but they may not hold in a court case, if anything goes wrong. Thai shareholders today need to show proof of funds for their shares; i.e. the 51% that may be 2,040,000 baht.
Foreign employees can be covered by the Social Security scheme – i.e. admission to Thai Government hospitals – but I’m not sure of there are some limitation on age; you’ll need to check that, alternatively a you need heath insurance or a reasonable “Rainy Day account” to cover health (self insured) and other unforeseen situations; always advisable to have a Rainy Day account. The SS is not mandatory for foreigners.
Just some initial thoughts, in case you are not aware.
Wish you all the best with the project.
And PS:
If your mom shops in the major supermarkets, food is safe, probably as safe as home in Germany – and the major super stores like BigC, Tesco and Tops carry a variety of genuine Western products in tourists areas like Chiang May, and Samui – you don’t need to shop on the markets; however some times the markets have good bargains of fruits and vegetables.

Great post.....and BTW, many Germans do poorly in the heat, don't seem to realize that dark clothes are hotter in the sun, and don't appear to know much about hygiene after a few hours in the heat. Yoga Studio? If you were on Shark Tank; they would probably bang the gong after about one minute of your presentation. How about a Nazi memorabilia store? Could probably franchise it.

Edited by bangmai

The OP reminds me of a golf forum i sometimes read. Some lad, age 22, wants advice and encouragement on his plan to be a touring golf professional, and of course, earn fabulous paydays along the way and score chix like crazy. He can shoot mid-70s now and twice shot par on the moderate (6600 yard) golf course. His dreams consume him.

Every subsequent forum poster laffs loudly at his dream, and relates the reality of golf life. But the lad cannot hear the news and calls everyone a 'donkey full of negativity'.

"Everyone is wrong, but me."

Does somebody know if the foreigners who own and rent out houses or list their rooms on airbnb to rent them out short term also have to set up a company?

@suzannegoh

Thanks for your advice. Do you know how much the police approximately asks? Is it a percentage of the income or does it depend on how good you are in bargaining?

“When you cut throught all the liberal busllshit, what it boils down to is that he's talking about moving his parents here to help him run an illegal business. But go ahead with that plan son, it will generate you much better karma than if you learn a trade and get a job in your own country.

Why would the business be illegal? I’m very lucky I’m not your son… and I’m not doing it for the karma but the well-being of my family but that’s probably also “liberal bullshit” for you… you can keep enslaving yourself to an exploitive system but please stop telling other people to do so!

@LarryBird

Thanks for explaining me the unfair ways of Thais doing business. I can imagine it’s true I also lived on Samui for 3 years.

“You've been given a lot of opinions from people who actually live here, and are taking the time to respond to what you are proposing. Perhaps you should consider that not every person in this thread is an idiot who is out to get you.“

I don’t think that everybody is an idiot. Many people gave me good advice for what I’m very thankful but a few don’t try to give constructive critique but rather denounce my ideas.

I would hate to see my mother of a retirement age, vomiting her intestines out, because I wanted to come here and run a yoga studio.

As I said we would have a permaculture garden and mainly get food from there.

„Good luck.“

Thanks.

@dotpoom

If you yourself do not know, how on earth is it possible for a complete stranger to know the workings of your parent's minds?

Well, what minimaxx suggested and what I already did actually helped my parents a lot as I wrote in my last post so that should be your proof that it’s possible…

@masuk

I agree completely thanks for your post :)

@rijb

I get tired of rice farmers has asking me for yoga lessons all the time. They'll be thrilled to know you're on the way.

You made me laugh :D I should have explained how yoga retreats work. It’s not meant for residents to come by and do yoga but for people, mainly foreigners, to book a vacation online for several days or weeks and live, practice and eat there. I agree that with usual yoga studios it’s actually very difficult to cover the costs.

@Just1Voice

Thank you very much for your valuable advice!

“…DO NOT count on lawyers to set it up for you with "Thai Owners" you don't know….”

Alright thanks, then I would ask my Thai friend.

“2nd - "Copycat" businesses. If you have a good business going, you can bet your ass that within a year, there will be 3-4-5 others, all within a stones throw, that will open up as well, all taking business from each other, and no one really making any money.

I just though about that and the good thing is that yoga resorts mainly advertise their costumers through the internet or by recommendations so it wouldn’t make much sense to set up a resort next to ours and if somebody still does it wouldn’t bother us much.

“3rd - Cops. You can bet your ass they will come by weekly/monthly, to collect their fee, and you will have NO CHOICE but to pay it. If you don't, they will find a way to shut you down quick, fast, and in a hurry. And it won't do you a damn bit of good to report them to their superiors, as they money they collect from you is also split with their superiors. Reporting them will only result in more headaches for you. Your licenses will come under serious scrutiny, and could easily be "revoked" by them if you don't play ball with them.

I would also like to ask you the question I asked suzannegoh:

Do you know how much the police approximately asks? Is it a percentage of the income or does it depend on how good you are in bargaining?

@impulse

“Let them decide later whether to invest in the Yoga studio.”

They wouldn’t have to invest if they don’t want.

“Best of luck whatever you decide.”

Thank you.

@stephenterry

Thank you for the information. I know about the yoga and other spiritual places in Chiang Mai. Would it make sense to integrate the resort in one of their businesses so that the bureaucratic issues are not that high?

“As far as your mother is concerned, if her main worry is uncleanliness, better leave her in Germany, because there are far worse things to worry about.

May you point out the worse things please?

@khunPer

Thank you for your great advice!

“It’s a great Idea and I wish you and your parents good luck.” Thank you very much!

“For each foreigner’s WP you normally need to employ 4 Thais

Wow, I thought I only need 2 or 3 Thais per foreigner. Thanks for clarifying! Do you know if they have to work fulltime or can it be a half-day job?

“Foreigners are also expected to receive – or pay tax of – a minimum salary level, typically 40k to 50k baht a month

Thanks, I also didn’t know about that.

“To be granted a WP for a foreigner the Thai Co. Ltd. Normally need at least one year’s statement, and showing a profit (pay some company tax).“

So in the first year I would not be able to work in the company even if I’m the second biggest shareholder?

“Thai shareholders today need to show proof of funds for their shares; i.e. the 51% that may be 2,040,000 baht.

I also didn’t know about that. So the money of the company doesn’t have to be on the bank account of the company but on the account of each individual shareholder. Do you know if I could send the money to the Thai shareholder and she sends it back right after she gave the proof? I don’t want to hold lots of paper money for a long time cause I think there is gonna be a word wide hyper inflation soon.

@canarysun

I appreciate your advice, thank you!

@Gonzo the Face

I would appreciate your tips very much. I’m open to all opinions I just conclude my own opinion of all the information I get but for sure I don’t know if I’m right.

@Shaunduhpostman

Thank you for your honest opinion!

@nithisa78

Thank you very much! Your post gives me strength!

Your parents sound like the type of people who are set in their ways of "the old country". My read of all the good comments here are that they would be quite unhappy in relative isolation. Take the advice offered by some, this is your dream, chase it if you must (good luck). Let your parents be guests as often as they wish.

Invest in Thailand only what you can afford to loose.You'll be hard pressed to charge a lot of money for Yoga classes anywhere

In Thailand unless just about everyone is A farang.Um your Mom needs to live in Thailand awhile to actually see how the normal

Thai lives.Good Luck.

Knew a Brit some years back who had a few silk shops in Chiang Mai, selling silk as well as silk clothing. Quite profitable, I gather. Many workers and tailors. He was always trying to get a website set up for his company and never quite succeeding. He died a few years ago (older guy, natural causes), and his silk shops are now gone. But he did start and have a profitable business. Can't recall anyone ever shaking him down for money.

And knew a Spanish fellow who had a factory making statues and figurines and such, also employing quite a few people. Enticed to bring his business to Thailand by one or another program involving tax incentives, subsidies, special licensing considerations, etc. etc. etc. He used to complain about how difficult it was to get workers who wanted to show up every day. I'm unsure of all the specific hassles he had with his business here, but I was told (more or less) that the enticements were more promise than fact. He finally decided he'd had enough, and relocated his business to Vietnam. But again, he had a business in Thailand and it was successful while here, in spite of the hassles.

In conversations with this last fellow, as well as several other friends and acquaintances, plus maybe an article or two read somewhere, I've been given to believe that Vietnam is much more hospitable for those who might wish to invest, start a business, etc. I can think of several places in Vietnam where it might be quite nice to live. Hanoi seems really quite great, for a large city, and Nha Trang could be good as well, in terms of a low cost, not too difficult to get to, coastal city (a few different golf courses, as I recall). I've also heard that Malaysia can be good for foreign businesses, though I've heard much less about that than Vietnam. Oh, and emphasis on "heard." I'm only dropping a few ideas here, and if any sound like they might be worth investigating, it's up to you to do that investigating.

Now that I think about it a bit, seems that Greece might also be a great place for a yoga retreat kinda place. I have ABSOLUTELY no idea of the practicalities of a business in Greece, of course, but the economics of the situation (austerity in Greece, depressed economy, etc) suggests it could be worth investigating. It's also nicely located for a great many of the customers you might have, with RyanAir (and others) happy to carry a great many people there and back for a very, very low price. A retreat on one or another island there might be quite an attractive proposition, and although I can't be sure, I'm guessing your parents might be happier there as well. Really, I've yet to meet anyone who has been to Greece who didn't love both the country and the people, and it's supposed to be quite the bargain for tourists these days.

As for doing it in Chiang Mai, yes, it can be done, but I guess I'm no more optimistic about your long term success than anyone else who has posted here. Lots of hassles and hidden expenses.

Regardless, might be best for you to leave Mom and Dad home until your business, wherever it might be, is a roaring success and they can come live with you with little or no concerns. And do check out Vietnam and Greece. Maybe Korea, too, now that I think about it. Remembering a European guy who has an Italian restaurant on Jeju island, and is doing quite well there. The world is a big place.

Mom and Dad, and you too, will all be so much happier if the business is a big success. Or even a modest one. There are many other places where such seems more likely than in Chiang Mai, or indeed, Thailand.

Good luck! smile.png

Ahriman, thanks for your reply, and questions.
“For each foreigner’s WP you normally need to employ 4 Thais”
Wow, I thought I only need 2 or 3 Thais per foreigner. Thanks for clarifying! Do you know if they have to work fulltime or can it be a half-day job?
Have to be full time job and pay Social Security. Minimum wage is (at present) 300 baht a day; typically monthly salary with one day off a week is 8,000 baht. There are talks in the media about a higher minimum wage from next year; some mention 340 baht a day. Social Security is 10%, where employee pays half and employer the remaining 5%. You need to talk to a lawyer about your actual project and number of Thais needed per foreign Work Permit.
“To be granted a WP for a foreigner the Thai Co. Ltd. Normally need at least one year’s statement, and showing a profit (pay some company tax).“
So in the first year I would not be able to work in the company even if I’m the second biggest shareholder?
A shareholder is an investor. Shareholders (and others) can be non-working Directors (i.e. Board Member) without a WP. You may be able to be CEO (working), but you need to clarify that with your lawyer about the actual case; in some situations a foreigner is permitted WP, if the position require special skills.
“Thai shareholders today need to show proof of funds for their shares; i.e. the 51% that may be 2,040,000 baht.”
I also didn’t know about that. So the money of the company doesn’t have to be on the bank account of the company but on the account of each individual shareholder. Do you know if I could send the money to the Thai shareholder and she sends it back right after she gave the proof? I don’t want to hold lots of paper money for a long time cause I think there is gonna be a word wide hyper inflation soon.
No.
The shareholder capital needs to be paid to the Co. Ltd. bank account. You may not need to pay all in at once – but each shareholder will be liable for their full nominal amount – check with your lawyer about present rules (I never myself used partly paid shareholder capital, the full amount was settled in the bank right away).
Your Thai shareholder need to proof that she has income or savings to invest in the shares. This is a change from some years back, where so-called “proxy shareholders” were widely used, but now illegal. The method was to use some names as shareholders – real people’s ID card, often workers in a law office – who signed proxies for votes and blank transfer of their shares; they never had the money, which came from the foreign shareholders, who keept the proxies for voting rights and the share transfer documents. That’s why the Thai shareholders now need to show they have their own money – but talk to a lawyer, if there is some way around it today that I don’t know about, and we don’t read in the forum.
There seem to be a lot you need to investigate before you get started. Some Thai law firms have quite informative webpages in English about establishing a Thai company limited. May I kindly recommend a good book with overall advises, it’s “How to Establish a Successful Business in Thailand” by Philip Wylie, Paiboon Publishing ISBN 1-887521-75-8. You should be able to get it from Amazon or directly from paiboonpublishing.com. That book will give you some general good information. You also need a reliable accountant firm to take care of your bookkeeping and other services, like Social Security, and other needs as “Meeting Reports” in Thai, which you shall use every time the company for example opens bank account or change who can withdraw, or have contact with authorities, etc. Furthermore the accountant can help with annual paperwork for Work Permits, VAT (value added tax), and advise about withholding taxes, and other taxes. The accountant will send the books to an auditor, who makes the Annual Report. Do you for example know that there is a “sign tax” for the sign you put up outside the Yoga studio, and that there is an extra tax if the sign includes a foreign language, like German or English...?
My two first two and very good advises from experienced foreigners with (very) successful business in Thailand was:
»Have as little contact as possible with authorities.«
And:
»Do everything right from the beginning.«
You mention “she” about the Thai shareholder, who is going to hold the 51% majority shares of the company. Please, do talk to a lawyer about how to protect your investment, if the money comes from you or your parents, which they seem like, from what you mentioned (»...I could send the money to the Thai shareholder and she sends it back right after she gave the proof«).
Transferring money into Thailand; do transfer into your own, or your parents, Thai bank account in big lot(s), so you can get a documentation from Thai National Bank, that you have transferred money in for investment, and be eligible to transfer the same amount out again. I think the limit is equivalent to $50,000 now, used to be $20,000; you can check that with your Thai bank or your Thai lawyer, or some other posters may verify.
smile.png

Yeah, I do it mainly to live together with my parents in a warm country with other interesting people having the same interests as us and eating lots of organic fresh food and you are right, we are a vegetarian family.

Call me confused, but if you are a vegetarian family then why are they distraught about how meat is handled in the market?

Ahriman -- you asked about whether someone who rents out rooms on Airb2b needs to set up a company to operate legally. I don't know the answer to that, but I do know that you have to notify Immigration each time a new guest arrives. Immigration recently visited our condo building about this issue, checking the passports of people who were not on file with them.

You see, it is the responsibility of the owner of a property to file a TM 30 form whenever someone stays with them for more than 24 hours. The owners of guesthouses, hotels, and managers of condos all know how to do this on-line. Individuals who rent out rooms in their homes or their condos when they're gone usually don't have a clue.

It's my understanding that the fine for failing to file is 2000 baht per person, for both the tenant and the owner. Plus, the tenant (really the Airb2b guest) is really annoyed.

You need to bring them over the Chang Mai. Sounds a good choice business. Your most important first step is to get a good lawyer to do the main setup, company, work permits etc. If you are interested I have lived in KHON KAEN for 7 yrs I set a business up, I have 2 very good friends she is a top Thai Lawyer who also does government work her husband is an Australian with a Dr Degree. She is very strong on looking after the rights of Falangs speaks very good English. They have clients all over the country and know all the pit falls.

Email me through ThaiVisa if you would like their details.

And NO, to the odd one who would ask how much I will make on this, JACK SHIT. I will do it to help the guy.

@RedQualia

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I will definitely think about Vietnam. Greece doesn’t sound good to me cause I dislike the politics of the EU.

@khunPer

Thank you again very much for your detailed answer! I will talk to my lawyer and study more before I take any steps.

@NancyL

Thanks for sharing what you know.

@shaurene

Thank you very much! I sent you a PM :)