90-Day Report Online... Yes!

FolkGuitar

Nobody told my wife that it was impossible to do her 90-Day report online, so she went ahead and did it.

She said she tried twice last night and couldn't get through, figuring there was some sort of internet problem somewhere along the line, but was successful on her first try this morning. Acknowledgement of receipt and Reference number was almost immediate.

She had some difficulty entering the required information as the spelling for Chiang Mai was Chinemai or something similar, but there was a prompt as she was typing that gave what was needed.

Edited by FolkGuitar

She went past the "Pending" screen almost immediately. It then went on to the final screen that said "Acknowledgement." The message box said that if there was a problem, to use the Reference number given

Pretty sure it needs to say "approved". I got a reference number too....never got approval.

Edit: Easy way to check, though. Go back to the log in screen, click "check status", enter the reference number. It'll either be approved or pending.

Edited by TheAppletons

She went past the "Pending" screen almost immediately. It then went on to the final screen that said "Acknowledgement." The message box said that if there was a problem, to use the Reference number given

Pretty sure it needs to say "approved". I got a reference number too....never got approval.

Edit: Easy way to check, though. Go back to the log in screen, click "check status", enter the reference number. It'll either be approved or pending.

Good catch. I just checked her status and is does say 'Pending.' She'll give it a week and if it doesn't change, will mail it in.

Thanks for the Heads-up.

Surely if you make the report online and its accepted in the "pending" stage. You have done your part and its up to immigration to complete the process. If it takes the 1 month or more for them to do it or not all its not your fault. I dont see how you could be fined or blamed for immigration not doing their job.

^^^ Yeah I was able to input and get to the "Pending" stage on July 25...

As of today August 12th it still shows as pending? coffee1.gif

I mailed it in after 5 day of "Pending"... It was returned in the post in 3-days as usual ;-)

Just for kicks today I emailed the "Help Desk" email on the pending receipt to inquire as to the status of my 2 weeks of "Pending" coffee1.gif

Here is the email: [email protected]

Surely if you make the report online and its accepted in the "pending" stage. You have done your part and its up to immigration to complete the process. If it takes the 1 month or more for them to do it or not all its not your fault. I dont see how you could be fined or blamed for immigration not doing their job.

Hmmm, I guess you don't really understand how it works in Thailand.

Here on Koh Samui we still do not have online reporting " Amazing Thailand " you would of thought that after trials which were months ago that they would have had every immigration office in the kingdom up and running for online reporting.

if i am not mistaken, we loose 15 days everytime we do online, yu have to do the online 15 days b4 your due date, then if approved your new 90 days begins on that date which is the 15 day prior, then next time your due its 15 days b4 that date....do i have this wrong....if not we loose 60 days for the year....its better than going in and doing it at imm. but can't tis be corrected via computers??

i don't like the idea of mail ins...

Did my first time 90 day reporting on line and received email telling me it was approved within 3 days.

Took me a while to figure out how to print the form to put in my passport as screen did not scroll down to accept conditions every time you log in.

Now I know, it is simple, certainly saves 300+km trip to Imm Office and I would never trust the Thai post service.

Just have to keep an ancient laptop from 6 years ago active as it is the only one with internet explorer still installed !

Yes.

Very simple indeed. I can see that a very few people find it otherwise. I think it is possibly due to trying to use firefox instead of chrome, opera or internet explorer. The first time, you may be unfamiliar with the box on the web page with the terms of agreement. You have to scroll down, in that box, and click on accept. Also need to figure out your Nationality (America..not United States Other....for us Americans). Putting in the correct data is quick and easy, after that. A total of 10 minutes online. compared to driving through traffic, and hoping your immigration office is open (and not crowded). Some people just want to go anyways....I suppose a reason to stop somewhere for many beers, away from the wife. A decent excuse.

Edited by slipperylobster

Did mine in 2 days the week of AUG 1.

Pending for 2 days then approved with all documentation!

Please let us know on which "website" you made the application, and what sort of "documents" have to be entered into the website.

Perhaps the immigration office will outline on the outlined website the application details that are needed to apply for the application.

Please let the foreign Visa Forum members know the details --- thanks.

Please let us know on which "website" you made the application, and what sort of "documents" have to be entered into the website.

Perhaps the immigration office will outline on the outlined website the application details that are needed to apply for the application.

See post #3 of this thread for the website address and procedures:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/

There are no documents that have to be entered into the website.

There is a pinned thread which deals with this topic

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

Has anybody tried o/l reporting on Edge (with Win 10) yet? It states specifically IE, be interesting to know if Edge works???

There's a thread in the visa sub-forum in which ubonjoe, one of the moderators, discusses using Edge. IIRC, it works.

Here on Koh Samui we still do not have online reporting " Amazing Thailand " you would of thought that after trials which were months ago that they would have had every immigration office in the kingdom up and running for online reporting.

Even if some people in CM claim they can do online 90 day report, the majority can not ... I agree its amazing that they have been "trying to fix" this simple online report system for 6 months now but no cigar - I think they have given up ...

Thais and computers is a non starter ...

Has anybody tried o/l reporting on Edge (with Win 10) yet? It states specifically IE, be interesting to know if Edge works???

There's a thread in the visa sub-forum in which ubonjoe, one of the moderators, discusses using Edge. IIRC, it works.

Thanks very much, will try next time 90d due

I thought the purpose of the 90 day report was so that they would know where you're living but they don't even require your address when you do it online interesting

Wrong!

Your address is required by the on-line 90 day reporting system.

I thought the purpose of the 90 day report was so that they would know where you're living but they don't even require your address when you do it online interesting

Wrong!

Well this is what I see when I do it

post-21828-14394411056478_thumb.jpeg

Sent from my LG g3

Wrong!

Well this is what I see when I do it

That is only page one of a multi page form. The address entry is in the next pages of the online form.

You do have to enter your address on the second page before it gets to pending.