Best pizza to order home?

mike111

OP lives in Jomtien and needs a delivery. Why are nobody mentioning Mimosa Pizzeria in soi Chaiyapruek ? Without doubt the best Italian pizza in this area. The Italian owner makes them himself. Just google it , lots of happy customers there.

Concur Mimosa is one of the best in this area period...I tried the Previous ones stated and nothing beats Mimosa Near Sukumvit on Chiyapuek 1

Is there more than one Mimosa? I checked on the map and it's near Utapoa airport. Hardly convenient for Pattaya.

OP lives in Jomtien and needs a delivery. Why are nobody mentioning Mimosa Pizzeria in soi Chaiyapruek ? Without doubt the best Italian pizza in this area. The Italian owner makes them himself. Just google it , lots of happy customers there.

Concur Mimosa is one of the best in this area period...I tried the Previous ones stated and nothing beats Mimosa Near Sukumvit on Chiyapuek 1

Is there more than one Mimosa? I checked on the map and it's near Utapoa airport. Hardly convenient for Pattaya.

It is in Jomtien. Link to map.

• 1 month later...

*bump*

Just tried New York Pizza for the first time. So good I'm tempted to give them one of my buildings closer to my house on a rent free basis (for the first year) so they can open up a branch near me. Given, like all things, one's own personal tastes will vary, but for me, the best I've had in 20 years here. Reminds me of Papa John's when they were 'small-ish,' back in college when that was just a 10 year old company and we were experiencing that garlic butter dipping sauce for the first time.

I noticed a sign this morning, 30% discount on Pizzas, at Pastrami on Rye. I think the special offer is from 5PM till 7PM,

Or you can wait until 9pm and make a reservation through Eatigo app on your phone and get 50% off , only between 9-10 pm. Had a medium pepperoni pizza last night and paid 144 baht. It was delicious. Edited by balo

no wonder people have bowel trouble

Party pooper.

9 p.m. is an excellent hour for LUNCH in Pattaya!

Party pooper?? Come on!! (and Happy New Year)

no wonder people have bowel trouble

I always have a salad with my pizza. Smoother than a Cartoon Network Amazone water slide in there.

Whoa... too much information.

I went to the location in Plutaluang shown on the map in Trip advisor for Mimosa and there is nothing there. Certainly no sign of a Pizzeria, just a couple of shacks.

I went to the location in Plutaluang shown on the map in Trip advisor for Mimosa and there is nothing there. Certainly no sign of a Pizzeria, just a couple of shacks.

Turn at the traffic light on Chiyapuek One toward the Jomtien Beach and 30 Yards down on your left hand side you will see Mimosa..Near the Russian Clinic

I know about the Mimosa in Chaiyapreuk, I was referring to the map that Henryford mentioned in his post about there possibly being 2 locations. I live just a couple of kilometres from the place marked on that map (near Utapao) but regrettably, when I went to look there was no sign of a Mimosa Pizzeria. Seems that whoever generated that map got the location very wrong.

Edited by gmac