Where to get your non B and work permit? How much?

Hi,

Ok, I have asked about getting a non B with a few friends, there company paid all sorts of prices, my business partner paid nearly 80K for it which is a rip....

So how much is it usually to get a company to organise the non B and work permit?

I only ask this because companies charge very different prices.

Would like a cheap as possible as for a agency who does it a lot, should all be pretty competent in doing them as the produce is basically the same.

Anyone know what prices it should be around and what companies can do it on the cheaper end of the scale?

80k is professional services rendered not the WP therefore the price differential relates to the quality of professional service one gets

If your confident you can do the application yourself and total cost will be less then 10k

Yes I understand the 80K is for professional services, but really it is just someone who makes sure you have all your paperwork in order, which I think is a bit expensive.

I have been told some get the services for 20-30K which I think is reasonable, but what to see what other people's experiences are and if they know any good agencies that can do it on the cheap.

I was going to do it myself, but some of the paperwork required I am only 50% sure I know what it is

If you are working for a company, school, whatever, they know or have the paperwork available for the Non B.. It is available online, You can easily finish the paperwork the employer starts including the W.P. forms.

I have done this myself on 5x with 5 different employers.

Regarding Work Permit:

The first time I paid a lawyers office 6,000 Baht because the employer did not know how to but offered to pay half.

That included the 3,100 Baht W.P. fee for a year, so 2,900 for Lawyers office preparation of W.P. papers and delivery to M.O.E. but I had to pick them up.

Edited by Colabamumbai
  • Like 1

If you are working for a company, school, whatever, they know or have the paperwork available for the Non B.. It is available online, You can easily finish the paperwork the employer starts including the W.P. forms.

I have done this myself on 5x with 5 different employers.

Regarding Work Permit:

The first time I paid a lawyers office 6,000 Baht because the employer did not know how to but offered to pay half.

That included the 3,100 Baht W.P. fee for a year, so 2,900 for Lawyers office preparation of W.P. papers and delivery to M.O.E. but I had to pick them up.

Never ever go to a lawyer for WP stuff. Not needed and in most cares there fees are a total massive rip off.

As already mentioned the process is not that difficult.

Many accounting firms offer these services, and usually at a fraction of the rip off fees lawyers charge.