Powerful bomb explode near Rajprasong intersection wounding 20 people

webfact

I feel like the internal war is getting started. Thailand looks peaceful on the outside, but there is a current beneath the ocean. I would not go to Thailand at this time.

Are you trying to spread rumors and hearsay? bah.gif

You have no authority, knowlegde, information, nothing to make a statement like that and you know it!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope people around the world don't give into this cowardly act and continue to travel as usual. Not just Thailand but EU, US, Canada, and many other nations became targets for terrorism. That didn't stop the tourists going to those countries, and it shouldn't stop now. We can't let the cowards win.

This terrorism act definitely wont deter me from going to Thailand next week.

Good bless and R.I.P. to those that have been killed and speedy recovery to the injured.

But is anyone really surprised by this ?

You can not take control of a country by false and then tell people they are happy.

I completely agree and have previously posted my sentiments to that fact. I will repeat, this giving back the happiness to the people crap is just a diversion, a cover up for something terribly sinister with this current Administration. Corruption is still rampant, the police force is not to be reformed, the military are digging in for the long haul of running this country and the elite are pulling strings. So what is this tonight, false flag, political or religious, will we ever know? In short the answer is no, but you can rest assured it is just the beginning, the ante has been raised....R.I.P!

So, how does blowing up innocent people, Thai's or tourist's help ones cause? RIP innocent victims.

Forget tourism and the baht just pray this is a one off situation and not the beginning of daily chaos. Say a prayer for the innocent victims who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

RIP for all the victims and their families.

Anyone that can donate blood should do so wherever you are as this will make a significant dip in blood supply for Bangkok and Thailand. TRC is the center for the ENTIRE country and has only a stock of 1000 units of O and how much is O- I don't know. Remember that everyone can get O but group O can only receive O, especially O- that can ONLY receive O-! Sure, there are some deposes out in the provinces but when I have asked in the past they always say that they don't have big stocks!

Does anyone know if you

Can you give blood in any hospital in Bkk

Tragic sights at Amarin. Looks like explosion was next to the Shrine and bikes and cars also hit by the blast. What I thought was remains of a car looks more like Amarin Shrine railings and bikes. Skywalk closed from Gaysorn. I am going to give blood but not sure where to go as Police General Hospital not accessible now?

As said above...nothing can be added to the equation until at least tomorrow morning.

This is certainly going to initiate some travel advsories, and you can bet there will be more military presence....

especially in Bangkok and Pattaya (which seems to have the highest concentration of tourists..and easiest escape route for evil doers).

Obviously, a determined group of people...desiring massive carnage. Not a discontented student or renegade lunatic. This was planned for quite some time...and for a massive show of resolve.

People who go this far, do not stop.

URGENT: Bomb advisory Bangkok
Fabulous 103 FM

"All indications are that this is NOT a politically driven attack. The carefully chosen location suggests insurgents with motives other than politics."

That doesn't make any sense. How could politics not be involved in the motivation?

It's sure political motivated,many chinese died,so they will stop coming and then Thailand will run into more problems

The Thai Tourist business well be well and truely stuffed now watch the bhat drop. RIP all those that died and I pray that the people hurt live and have a normal life wai2.gif

Don't worry, that won't happen - nothing will make the baht drop and tourists will always come.

I wouldnt agree with that. 18 months ago the baht did drop and tourist number were way down.

Doubt very much this is a one-off incident

Good bless and R.I.P. to those that have been killed and speedy recovery to the injured.

But is anyone really surprised by this ?

You can not take control of a country by false and then tell people they are happy.

I completely agree and have previously posted my sentiments to that fact. I will repeat, this giving back the happiness to the people crap is just a diversion, a cover up for something terribly sinister with this current Administration. Corruption is still rampant, the police force is not to be reformed, the military are digging in for the long haul of running this country and the elite are pulling strings. So what is this tonight, false flag, political or religious, will we ever know? In short the answer is no, but you can rest assured it is just the beginning, the ante has been raised....R.I.P!

You and Chingmai331 just can't help yourselves can you?

You have to layer your political views on a tragic event such as this.

Let the facts unfold before shooting your mouth off.

RIP the dead and may the injured recover quickly.

URGENT: Bomb advisory Bangkok
Fabulous 103 FM

"All indications are that this is NOT a politically driven attack. The carefully chosen location suggests insurgents with motives other than politics."

That doesn't make any sense. How could politics not be involved in the motivation?

I think what they are trying to say the usual suspects would be motivated by religion, not politics. All guesswork.

RIP for all the victims and their families.

Anyone that can donate blood should do so wherever you are as this will make a significant dip in blood supply for Bangkok and Thailand. TRC is the center for the ENTIRE country and has only a stock of 1000 units of O and how much is O- I don't know. Remember that everyone can get O but group O can only receive O, especially O- that can ONLY receive O-! Sure, there are some deposes out in the provinces but when I have asked in the past they always say that they don't have big stocks!

Can I go to any hospital in Bkk and give

Archived