Hair Dye For Men To Colour Out Grey

Trevor

Convenience stores sell a very small range of general (ladies') dyes for Baht 60. Major supermarkets offer brand names at Baht 140 and up.

Or do you use 'Just For Men'? I've never tried it, but I heard men's dyes are basically the same, just sold at a higher price!

My barnet (British Cockney : barnet fair = hair) is pretty good (dark brown) but I do need to dye out the grey from the temples and sideburns once in a while.

What solution do other members use?

Convenience stores sell a very small range of general (ladies') dyes for Baht 60. Major supermarkets offer brand names at Baht 140 and up.

Or do you use 'Just For Men'? I've never tried it, but I heard men's dyes are basically the same, just sold at a higher price!

My barnet (British Cockney : barnet fair = hair) is pretty good (dark brown) but I do need to dye out the grey from the temples and sideburns once in a while.

A dye is a dye is a dye.....do you really imagine that the contents of a bottle,no matter how expensive, would know if, whoever opened it, was male or female? Just think!

Do you also really think that colouring your hair will make you look younger?Age show in several other ways....so the only person you fool is yourself!!

mate, :D

ill solve that very difficult question for you, :D

get down to sweeny todd the barber and get him to shave that grey old noggin of yours. :D

be careful he dont cut your throat , as he's got a real bad reputation. :D

but does a crackin head shave. :D

now if you follow my advise, you'll look 30 years younger and pull some bleeding lovely looking crumpet. :D

one little thing mate, :D

if you got a real <deleted> shaped head, forget about my top bit of advise as you'll look like a homicidal maniac and those top thai police could possibly put a cap in your arse. :D

anyway friend,

hope this helps you. :D

cheers mate :o

Do you also really think that colouring your hair will make you look younger?Age show in several other ways....so the only person you fool is yourself!!

I suggest the following:

1. Stop smoking and drinking

2. Watch diet and work out at gym

3. Get Bumrungrad face lift

THEN

dye hair

You will have lost 20 years!

I am going grey at 35 years old and the grey does make me look much older than I am. I started coloring my hair this year and the only one who noticed was my mom so it does fool people in my case, although I told most of my friends to see if they were just being polite. There are people out there who go grey before their time and the premaure grey is what fools people. It could be the OP is like me and wants to look his age rather than just trying to look younger than he is. In general I agree that people should be what they and not try to fool people but sometimes NOT changing something can misslead people also. Before you judge the OP you might consider that his situation could be far different than the average person and not just another 55 year old trying to look younger for the girls.

If you want to know about hair dye perhaps you should ask the new leaders - not a grey hair in sight yet they must all be in their 60s!?! :D

SO what, my grandmother didnt have a grey hair until she was in her 80's

She's not running Thailand is she? :D

At 80 my granny was a redhead.....no hair, just a red head :o

Trevor, try Bigen (from Japan). It sells for about Baht 250 in Thailand. It comes in two tubes, like toothpaste. You've got to miss them in equal proportions on a comb (provided in the packing) just before you apply the mixture on your hair. Do not go for the black color as it makes the hair look artificially black. Go for the brown black color. Unlike the other colorants where you are forced to use all of the contents per session (marketing ploy), a pack of Bigen is adequate for at least 3 coloring sessions. Read the instructions. Good luck.

Feel good when you look good. Ignore the others' comments.

Trevor,

The Big C stores carry the 'Just for Men' brand of men's hair color. I've also seen it in Tesco Lotus.

Cent