First class insurance

skilled

My very first first class insurance expired (krungthai) and the insurance wont continue with me arguing that i claimed too much, i asked Viriyah and they dont have first class insurance anymore for big bikes. My bike is a kawasaki 300 from 2014, can somebody please recommend me a reliable company for 1st class big bike insurance :) thanks in advance

When I had my 2012 Cbr250 Tokyo Marine were the cheapest with reasonable cover.. I think it was about 6k baht AND because I DIDN'T claim the yearly actually went down.. I think the third year was 4,700b.. That was a year ago.

Edited by casualbiker

When I had my 2012 Cbr250 Tokyo Marine were the cheapest with reasonable cover.. I think it was about 6k baht AND because I DIDN'T claim the yearly actually went down.. I think the third year was 4,700b.. That was a year ago.

I use them on my CBR250.

Good cover - obviously with bail bond etc.

1st year, around 6k.

2nd year, around 4.7k

3rd year, 3.x baht.

Main requirements for me, on such a small cheap bike, is bail bond a 3rd party coverage.

Obviously it covers theft/write off etc, but it's such a cheap bike anyway that their low coverage (35k baht value I think) is of no concern to me.

I got quoted 27K up from 19k last year (which was up 2k on the year before that) on what is now a 10 year old BMW RT. I was told that included my 20% discount for no accidents and that the increase was due to many more big bikes and many more accidents. I have since accepted a quote from Nam Seng via AA in Hua Hin for 17k on 1st class insurance.