Armed robbery from Mother & Daughter in East Pattaya

webfact

Armed robbery from Mother & Daughter in East Pattaya

steal-32.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A Mother & Daughter who were travelling on a borrowed motorbike were forced to stop by two men and at gunpoint had their bike stolen from them.

Nongprue Police were called to the train track road running along the East of Pattaya late on Tuesday Night and met the victims behind Pattaya School Number 7, where the armed robbery took place.

Khun Woranut aged 38 and her 16 year old daughter were clearly distraught but were able to explain to Police that they were travelling to a market in Soi Chayapreuk when the two men approached on a further bike. The driver was described as thin and the passenger, who produced a gun, was described as overweight and both were thought to be aged in their twenties. Police noted that both men had shaved heads.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/214509/armed-robbery-from-mother-daughter-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-08-27

The sign for shortage of tourist is coming to the picture now. More robbery, fights, pick pocket is going on as more and more people of loosing jobs. Hope the police and authorities do something about this before those living here also run away.

After long time defending Pattaya I must admit that it is not safe place anymore.

Even for me knowing those streets walking at night somehow make me think twice whuch way to go which never crossed my mind before.

To many shady types with motorbikes observing and staring from the distance in silence...just don't like it.

After long time defending Pattaya I must admit that it is not safe place anymore.

Even for me knowing those streets walking at night somehow make me think twice whuch way to go which never crossed my mind before.

To many shady types with motorbikes observing and staring from the distance in silence...just don't like it.

It's wise to be cautious at night in any city and certainly Pattaya!