PM Prayut: Government determined to develop human resources

webfact

PM Prayut: Government determined to develop human resources

BANGKOK, 27 August 2015 (NNT) – The Prime Minister has confirmed that his government is determined to continue with the development of human resources to help Thailand progress.

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha this week gave a lecture on “Educational Reform … Building the Future of Thailand” in a seminar which took place at the Royal Thai Army Club in Bangkok.

During the lecture, Gen Prayut said that while every country’s development is driven forward by its people, it should be remembered that 40% to 50% of Thailand’s population are low-income earners.

As the country’s development requires people with education and understanding to contribute their skills, along with ongoing reform created by the government, the PM believes that serious cooperation by all parties will help Thailand to be equipped with quality personnel.

He stressed that people should help others become knowledgeable, have a conscience, and be capable of analysis, while adding that finding a suitable curriculum is also important to enable them to understand their rights and duties.

Gen Prayut also declared that Thailand will soon be a nation with no uneducated people.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-08-27 footer_n.gif

"help others become knowledgeable, have a conscience, and be capable of analysis, while adding that finding a suitable curriculum is also important to enable them to understand their rights and duties."

He is not just spouting words, he is putting it into action: starting with latest cabinet, RTP, maybe even himself. Some have finished kindergarten and will be graduating to first grade. Nothing like on the job training.

"Gen Prayut also declared that Thailand will soon be a nation with no uneducated people."

Sir, IF you are serious, and I really hope you are, then you have to take the bull by the horns. You also have to swallow Thai pride and get a team of Western educators on board to design a curriculum AND system, and implement their ideas forthwith.

You will have a HUGE number of sacked, incompetent teachers and Education Ministry staff, but that is how it has to be.

Just do it.

We will use the equipment the "farangs" have offered us to find the culprit of the bomb - but have no training about it or how to use it - but need no help - we are all educated - and will solve it because we come from LOS - Mai Bpen Rai

Maybe better if they learnt off foreigners ( to some certain degree ) that some are here to help not hinder - try and accept it - and can keep face! just common sense - I love this country and the people but their thinking or lack of - really confuses me sometimes

"Gen Prayut also declared that Thailand will soon be a nation with no uneducated people."

I cannot decide whether to laugh so hard my pancreas shoots out my anus, or cry so hard my eyes melt.

And by educated, he means having successfully memorized the 12 values and the words to his song.