need urgently a place to repair my motorbike in Ubon Ratchatani

roadeer

Hello there.

I am traveling southeast Asia with a Honda Win vietnamiese plate motorbike. Yesterday I drive from Khon Khaen to Ubon Ratchatani when 20 km before the city, the bike stopped and couldnt start on anymore. Luckily I found a ride for me and for the bike on a truck to Ubon. But now I stuck with a bike that cant start.

Do Someone knows about a serious repair shop in Ubon Ratchatan? Even better if they can speak English? It is important though, I need to get outside of Thailand before the 3th, this is when my bike and my visa will expire.

Thanks a lot

Tzook.

I'm very happy with the mechanic we use. He's always done a great job with our fleet of rental bikes and the only place in town I bring my personal bike. He doesn't speak English, but as he's just around the corner from us I don't mind going along to translate. I'm at The Outside Inn (Google the outside inn ubon for our website, location, contact, etc). You can call or email, or PM if you'd like. Cheers, Brent

Hey Brent,Thank you very much for the quick respond. Actually, before I got this answer, I already went to the tourist police and they were very kind and helpful. My bike is in a repair right now. and they could help me translate for the mechanic, and help me to take the bike there with a truck. Also, I think I can trust the mechanic because the police were taking me to it. But if I will have any problem, and would need a different repair shop, I will contact you. Thanks again.