Turkish embassy denies suspect is citizen of Turkey

Lite Beer

A covert roundtrip to Guantanomo, perhaps?

THE place to gather intelligence.......well? sort off!

Don't need to go that far. The Yanks apparently had 'rendition' centres at Don Muang and Udon Thani

just take him to Pattaya, all the EX-SAS, CIA and Navy seal operatives will get the truth out of him, provided they don't fall off their bar stools first thumbsup.gif

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note down many Turkish people doing such things in many country .. Even my country looking for two Turkish man who came to country after no one know where they gone . My country high alert to nation wide find two Turkish man .. Please be careful with Turkish nationality people

Relax mate, we just run kebab shops and thats it.

And the occasional [Afghan] heroine trade/smuggle ? Or where that your friends the Kurds ? tongue.png

He looks to be from Dagestan or Chechnya in my opinion. Maybe the local Bangkok mafia didn't like a pub or smuggling route closed by the army, and they decided to retaliate?

Obviously everyone is just making wild guesses at his nationality, but your observation is the most accurate I've read yet. I've known and seen quite of few of these people in Moscow and yes, the features and facial characteristics/expression seem the closest.

Please note down many Turkish people doing such things in many country .. Even my country looking for two Turkish man who came to country after no one know where they gone . My country high alert to nation wide find two Turkish man .. Please be careful with Turkish nationality people

And the occasional [Afghan] heroine trade/smuggle ? Or where that your friends the Kurds ? tongue.png

Since kurds are Turkish citizens as well you're pretty spot on.

it is sure he is muslum and this is relate to a terrorist attack.

He looks like a Christian militant to me... ermm.gif

Judging by the appearance of most Englishmen these days, he might well come from Bradford as it appears that his language is English.

He looks to be from Dagestan or Chechnya in my opinion. Maybe the local Bangkok mafia didn't like a pub or smuggling route closed by the army, and they decided to retaliate?

Obviously everyone is just making wild guesses at his nationality, but your observation is the most accurate I've read yet. I've known and seen quite of few of these people in Moscow and yes, the features and facial characteristics/expression seem the closest.

and I have seen plenty of Poles who look like that as well, plus a few Croatian's and native Russians....rolleyes.gif

Don't worry, they have got DNA so will be bringing the DNA team up from Suratthani as they are very good at the job. whistling.gif

While they may have collected DNA from banknotes, it could be in trace amounts and not enough to form a DNA profile. And how many people touched that note? We will know something is wrong if they can make a match in 24 hours after taking a sample from the suspect.

Since kurds are Turkish citizens as well you're pretty spot on.

Except for the Kurds from Syria, Iraq, Iran, etc. Oh wait, I see, that's all Turkish Ottoman territory ;-)

it is sure he is muslum and this is relate to a terrorist attack.

He looks like a Christian militant to me... ermm.gif

Judging by the appearance of most Englishmen these days, he might well come from Bradford as it appears that his language is English.

Broken English.....yes you're right, he could be English,London probably. Drill a hole in one of his teeth ( he wont mind once its been knocked out) a test on the isotopes would tell where he came from.

Wow, By now I would have thought this suspect would have just about told them everything.........least amount where he is from. If he isnt guilty one would assume he would be screaming for Embassy assistance.........

"We have to conduct further interrogations and" make him better understand so he will be more cooperative" -- while we have to be careful not to violate the suspect’s rights," he added.

I wonder how they're going to do that, then?

Edited by sambum

"We have to conduct further interrogations and" make him better understand so he will be more cooperative" -- while we have to be careful not to violate the suspect’s rights," he added.

crank up the generators.

Picture11.png

A covert roundtrip to Guantanomo, perhaps?

THE place to gather intelligence.......well? sort off!

Guantanamo? Why? The Americans sent a number of prisoners to Thai black sites

for enhanced interrogation so they could claim "we do not torture" The Thais

will have this uncooperative suspect singing like a bird in short order. coffee1.gif

and that the bomb attack was retaliation for a recent crackdown by Thai authorities.

"They (the gang) are unsatisfied with police arresting illegal entrants," he told Channel 3 in a telephone interview without elaborating how investigators knew this.

If that translation is correct to English, that is the most convoluted theory I have ever heard for the motive for a mass terror killing.

Seems ridiculous to me as well.

People smugglers do it for money. They take money to get people into the country illegally. Once they've done that they go and do it again. If those people are discovered and deported they still have the money. There are still moor people willing to pay. Even those deported may try again. Spending time and money plus the risk of detection due to increased investigation just to plant a bomb with no obvious motive doesn't make sense to me.

Only by applying the + & - connectors to the downstairs plumbing for 2 secs not 5.

Well, the RTP put us on the wrong foot all along, I trust they going to get information out of him,...one way or the other.!

The RTP has don a excellent job on this, playing stupid, and letting us and the terrorist believe thy had no clues,..!!! by giving conflicting informations....

I just hope they have the right guy and the bomb material was not planted ???? like they did in some of our western (so called civilised) country's, some famous cases in France, England, USA, Spain, Italy...etc....!!!

A few examples....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_of_Vincennes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guildford_pub_bombings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guildford_Four_and_Maguire_Seven

Etc............

Best regards....