Three million baht cash reward paid

webfact

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some higher authority need to step in and give an apology to the people of Thailand, someone need to set the a serious AGENDA for the RTP before it turns in to a more serious situation than it already is. We all know that authorities have and are trying to make this a better place formal of us. But now this . it makes me wonder...

Wait, what?! The police investigation team got the reward, and not the landlord who tipped them off?

If there was any lingering doubt as the ineptitude and outright stupidity of the RTP, this has to have removed it.

Stupidity hmm ineptitude yes but basically opportunists. Catching criminals is why you were hired and being paid for you should be ineligible for any reward. Your reward should be a job well done. Its amazing how the police chief can come up with a tray full of cash 3 million baht no less. Do they have any idea how this smells?

Edited by elgordo38

Want something done? You must to pay money.

The cop's Frikkin' JOB is to catch bad guys.

Cops getting reward money.... Just when I thought I'd seen it all.........crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Edited by jaywalker

Sadly makes Thailand a laughing stock around the world

I have just switched on BBC TV and there it is on the news ' crawler ',

" Bangkok police claim bomber hunt reward. "

It's ridiculous but there will be no shame or embarrassment and why should there be, it involves money and that's all that matters.

Come On Mr. Hands On PM, it's clear the BIB, and others, won't clean up their act so shouldn't you be doing something about it or is the lottery and bike lanes more important ?

Edited by NongKhaiKid

After reading about this circus (Thailand) I can now understand why Thai's dont want falangs here.

We keep sticking our noses in their business (Corruption) and talking to the common Thai's about it all.

This is what the Elite are trying to keep away from the average Thai, you know "Keep them in the Dark & feed them on Bullsh!t"

coffee1.gif

So the lady who tipped them off, gets nothing, the landlord gets nothing but the incompetent and openly corrupt Police Force gets 3 million for doing the job they are already paid for. NO WONDER every foreigner on here thinks the Police are incompetent, bad and downright greedy as well as being too quick on the money. Not even a conviction OMG This is Thailand. The PM should be cheered for showing that even the Police understand THAINESS .

Not every foreigner,unbelievably there are still some RTP apologists.You only have to look at the Koh Tao thread to see it,they are very quiet on this thread though,it almost makes you think they have a vested interest.

Sadly makes Thailand a laughing stock around the world

These Idiots have no shame and no respect for their uniform and the office they hold.

The BBC's doing a report showing the cash on display, the general explaining where it came from including his own personal contribution and how the ' investigators ' deserved it and this is going around the world.

Ah well, Thainess !

I disagree with the manner in which the money was rewarded. However, it is not much different than the reward USA police departments give themselves through a process known as "civil forfeiture"; which gives the reward even though there is no conviction.

Ah, Thailand: everything is about money and anything can be bought.

One might have thought they would wait until the suspect had been convicted by a court?

The money could have been given to a charity?

Edited by MaiChai

So the lady who tipped them off, gets nothing, the landlord gets nothing but the incompetent and openly corrupt Police Force gets 3 million for doing the job they are already paid for. NO WONDER every foreigner on here thinks the Police are incompetent, bad and downright greedy as well as being too quick on the money. Not even a conviction OMG This is Thailand. The PM should be cheered for showing that even the Police understand THAINESS .

Not every foreigner,unbelievably there are still some RTP apologists.You only have to look at the Koh Tao thread to see it,they are very quiet on this thread though,it almost makes you think they have a vested interest.

The Thai RTP Apologists Apologists ..

Run rampant on Thai Visa...

It takes a story where corruption is so in your face there is no where to

hide to quiet them down....