Mystery man in Bangkok bomb probe 'never said a word'

webfact

He will be talking soon enough ,if he has not already .dont worry .The Thai Police can be brutal ,when they want to be .(water boarding would be too easy on this creature )

,but i know they have even more cruel methods.

Of course they have - When they got a "confession" from B2 they threatend to burn them alive, cut them in small pieces and throw the remains in the river ... Amazing policework indeed ... sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif

nitrate based fertilizer; trinitrotoluene as secondary detonation catalyst; 'fuse line' which I'm assuming is safety fuse; didn't mention det caps for primary detonation, but who knows what chemicals where in the room, and it's not like they don't sell firecrackers in Thailand.

Now, that's much more palatable evidence than the picture of a plastic bag showing tape, screwdrivers, batteries, and stuff that you can find in most any guy's collection of hardware supplies. That just made me think, "hummm" Koh Tao redux

Now I'm in the "yep, looks like a terrorist cell" camp. Now it's interesting to watch.

Who and why? Ahhh, now the fun starts in earnest.

Mystery man in Bangkok bomb probe 'never said a word'..........................which adds to the mystique !

Maybe he watched the Season 5 Episode 13 of Sons Of Anarchy [Otto Delaney interrogation]. licklips.gif

Well what does the Tuk tuk driver have to say? Is that the man or not? I guess life must be very very difficult for the tuk tuk driver right now.

So many farang customers. They all look the same.

""The suspect never said a word," the officer added."

A dumb man ?

If so, it will be difficult for the thai police to obtain something .

No it won't, it is not unusual for arrestees to remain silent until they get to court, it's their right.

Well what does the Tuk tuk driver have to say? Is that the man or not? I guess life must be very very difficult for the tuk tuk driver right now.

Yes he did not get a cut of the reward.

Why should he?

Why shouldnt he ? made at least as much contribution as the RTP didnt he ?

Oh of course the RTP did all the work on their own just like bossman said didnt they ? giggle.gif

Nowt so funny as an apologist grabbing for something to hang onto and your resorting to spamming now, im impressed.clap2.gif

A dumb man ?

Not so - the next article in TV said:

Thai army chief said Bangkok bomb suspecr revealed three other accomplices

Unless he did this by dumb show - oe just wrote it down, it seems one or other report must be wrong.wink.png

He never said a word when he was arrested at the scene, "Reuters", but has spoken since.

Also it appears that the second much taller man fits the CCTV image of the bomber as from interview with eye wittness's who saw him coming and going from the apartment, the say the instantly identified him, they wish to remain unamed which is normal.

Then the police must have a good idea of what the actual bomber looks like although they have not updated his badly sketched image.

Doubt it really matters whether he says a word or not. The Thais have their perfect scapegoat already. Case closed.

The Police can now pretend they actually solve crimes with their reward money. The Prime Minister can now pretent that he really is not damaging the country. The sheeple can continue to beleive the power of Thainess over those evil foreigners. And the victims can now happily go on with their lives and be thankful of how CCTVs everywhere stop crime.

Edited by Time Traveller

The "other" newspaper seems to be quite ahead in its reporting of the bombing. The man has said how he came to Thailand (Turkey-Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia), he paid 18,000 at the Thai border, the Immigration officers were replaced yesterday. There's quite a lot more going on, so the comments here seem to be a bit dated.

A dumb man ?

Hey one would have to think this is exceptional police work, after all who got the 3 million reward? Wouldn't doubt if the Muslims put it up! Fascinating Thailand....... I gave up on worrying, a long time ago..... Now I just look at surviving, talked to Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson, talked to doctor Colt, and doctor Winchester, somehow they told me it would be alright, and that I could sleep tonight......

Do I pray for things, you are damn well right! But in the end it only comes about the caring. My nieces and nephews in Thailand, my wife's family. Wow what a world it has become!

For it is said that a man loses no sleep of such things he can never change, but instead looks forward to what he can...... Just my opinion tonight!wai.gifwai.gifwai.gif

>>Hey one would have to think this is exceptional police work, after all who got the 3 million reward? Wouldn't doubt if the Muslims put it up! <<

It was reported on the 3 or 4 th day after the bombing that Thaksin was adding to the B1m reward ,with B2m for the biggest informant and B3m for the Police department who captured the bomber .Now the Police have there B3m ,but dont mention Toxin .