64-year-old Briton arrested for allegedly buying sex from underage boys

webfact

Many things is still missing here ..and...

Nearly everyone just jumped to conclusion....

Still it says; allegedly...

remind me of witch hunting times......clap2.gif

I still remember a poor guy teacher in Australia accused of molesting two his under age students ...

He lost everything and his family and after 2 years in jail one of those accusing revealed true that all of it was just revenge for bad marks.at school......

Why in this case no one ask what those 2 young guys was doing there ...

Did they said about their age before act .....???

And we are living in 21 century cheesy.gif

.coffee1.gif

Edited by gigman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A criminal no doubt but aren't morals taught in Thai society?

The sex didn't bother the boys only not getting paid for services rendered...

Why does my friend keep calling LOS an immoral culture?

How do you know the boys was not bothered by the sex? Did you talk to them ?

Anyway maybe it was not sex but they just went there and undressed in front of the <deleted> so he could take nude pictures and post them online. A 16 year old Thai boy looks like a 12 year old in the west.

Edited by Rimmer

All of you that think this was a setup , please think again.

This is just in from Daily Mail in the UK:

It has been reported that officers were acting on a warrant by Interpol, which was given a tip-off by a children’s protection centre after a video was found of two teenage boys in bed with a western man.

The video, discovered on a gay-oriented website in the UK, is said to have included an image of Chiang Mai's Tha Phae Gate, which helped police find the alleged victims.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3218577/British-man-64-charged-having-sex-underage-boys-Thailand.html#ixzz3kW0SoD57

Also the man is a convicted pedophile in his home country.

Edited by balo

Dirty filthy rotten tail gunner poof. Publically stone him. He is guilty of being with boys so lets buy stones. 4 big and 2 small for me please. I hope they use him as the prison bike and everyone gets a ride. I only hope he doesnt enjoy the unwanted attention.

Sometimes homophobic people turn out to be gay.

Easy for the Police to catch those people and Thai sex "vendors". Just having undercover farangs walking red light districts and showing interest.

The underage sex market have many reps walking the streets, driven taxis and tuktuks, working in bars, resort, and hotels....

Put those people to work in jail and save kids lives. In jail they will find a lot of clients to practice what they were selling.

Edited by BKResort

A criminal no doubt but aren't morals taught in Thai society?

The sex didn't bother the boys only not getting paid for services rendered...

Why does my friend keep calling LOS an immoral culture?

How do you know the boys was not bothered by the sex? Did you talk to them ?

Anyway maybe it was not sex but they just went there and undressed in front of the English pig so he could take nude pictures and post them online. A 16 year old Thai boy looks like a 12 year old in the west.

You have not come across many 16 year old Thai boys then. Why were the boys out there PLYING. mother gambling, father drinking with the proceeds ??

This guy is here for the liking of young Thai males, Maybe a world standard minimum age would help. The guy if he likes very young should make certain before indulging.

Whats all your Maybe--for--and ENGLISH PIG is out of order.

Dirty filthy rotten tail gunner poof. Publically stone him. He is guilty of being with boys so lets buy stones. 4 big and 2 small for me please. I hope they use him as the prison bike and everyone gets a ride. I only hope he doesnt enjoy the unwanted attention.

Sounds good. Would you like to wait until he's actually convicted, or never mind, given the gravity of having sex with 16 year olds?

Either way though you have dibs on casting the first one.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Stories such as these tend to make a big splash but leave little wake. It may be an altogether different tale if the arrest came via an Interpol warrant. Otherwise a more typical "local farang caught with pants down" saga brings out the TVF "hang 'em high" brigade but rarely sees anyone on the gibbet.

Hmm, the boys were not upset about having sex with a 64 yo Brit, but went to the police when they weren't paid for the service... TiT after all...

Their parents must be so proud of these boys standing up for their rights. coffee1.gif

Sounds good. Would you like to wait until he's actually convicted, or never mind, given the gravity of having sex with 16 year olds?

I think everyone here understands, paid sex between an adult and a minor/minors is illegal under Thai law.

However, even if all the allegations here are true, it's not like this guy forcibly molested underaged kids. if the OP report is to be believed, the two minors voluntarily consented to sex in exchange for money.

Apples and oranges are both fruit. But they're hardly the same thing.

I think everyone here understands, paid sex between an adult and a minor/minors is illegal under Thai law.

However, even if all the allegations here are true, it's not like this guy forcibly molested underaged kids. if the OP report is to be believed, the two minors voluntarily consented to sex in exchange for money.

Still he is a convicted paedofile in the UK , twice , sexually abusing kids. Doesn't that tell you something ? Even if what he did here was a minor crime he is still a scumbag.

What terrifies me is that his photo and real name is now publicly exposed without any process or maybe even an evidence. That would not happen in civilized country right ?

His life in Chiang Mai is finished even if he is not guilty.

He owns several businesses and is easy to have enemies just because of that. He could be simply a victim of some threat.

I wish him all the worst if he is guilty, but I would wait before I throw stones on him.

... wait a minute. Two boys went to the police, admitting that they are providing illegal sexual services, and all of this just for 500 baht ? Something is missing here ...

Actually, in the US, photos are published, with names, upon arrest.

Really ? Didn't know that !

In my home country, Poland, they are allowed to publish only first name and the first letter of last name. For example : John B.

I think this is common in European Union but not sure.

Photos are published with blurred face or with black stripe covering face.

Publishing full name and photo of not guilty person before conviction may ruin somebody's life.

Edited by baywatch82

But, they are minors, so in many cases they would not be old enough to give consent, especially if the other person is over 18. It clearly wasn't rape...but was criminal in most corners of the world. If a 30 yo man had sex with a 17 yo prostitute (who said she was 22) in the US; he could still be convicted of statutory "rape," and be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. I doubt Brits are allowed to have sex with minors, even if they are of consenting age in the country they are visiting. That's the way it is for US Citizens.

Edited by bangmai

Why he did it in a strong Buddhism country ? The effect of karma applies to everyone, he should know.

Karma will not be affecting me, thank you very much. Nonsense.

Well, hope God really bless you then, if there is one that you believed and really there.

According to Buddhism, their beliefs applies to all, believers or nonbelievers.

The OP is not about whether the boys are right or wrong to sell their service. It's about the scumbag not paying after their service.

Stories such as these tend to make a big splash but leave little wake. It may be an altogether different tale if the arrest came via an Interpol warrant. Otherwise a more typical "local farang caught with pants down" saga brings out the TVF "hang 'em high" brigade but rarely sees anyone on the gibbet.

Unlikely to be an Interpol warrant as 16 is the age of consent in most countries.

And the boys told the police he didn't pay, so not against the law in Thailand either (age of consent in Thailand 15 where no payment is made).

Pleased the perv has been apprehended.

Now all that's needed is a conviction and substantial Thai jail sentence,

You are ALL very quick to jump to assertions based on TRUSTED THIA POLICE.

The boys filed a complaint after not getting their 500 baht.

Does that not seem strange to you all? Why not go to mum and dad who will know someone with a gun?

Thai boys running to police when they are committing a crime and only for 500 baht?

I am gay. i can tell you many guys are on chat lines and all want an IPHONE or 1500 baht or more.

this is a set up and there is something really wrong here.

I HATE PEDOPHILES and would gladly shoot them but this seems strange to me.

Pleased the perv has been apprehended.

Now all that's needed is a conviction and substantial Thai jail sentence,

You are ALL very quick to jump to assertions based on TRUSTED THIA POLICE.

The boys filed a complaint after not getting their 500 baht.

Does that not seem strange to you all? Why not go to mum and dad who will know someone with a gun?

Thai boys running to police when they are committing a crime and only for 500 baht?

I am gay. i can tell you many guys are on chat lines and all want an IPHONE or 1500 baht or more.

this is a set up and there is something really wrong here.

I HATE PEDOPHILES and would gladly shoot them but this seems strange to me.

Maybe their parents advised them to make the police report, which I think is the best way, set or no set-up.

He just want to teach them speak English :-). There is big bench of farangs all white who are real hazard to kids not only in Thailand but in so many touristic destinations exploiting poor kids and destroying life's as much as terrorist groups. Thai government must pay attention, since there are so many studies available on paedophiles profile.

I must have missed something you Thai bashing bigots don't get.

This is about an arrest. You must be too poor to pay attention.

Good work Police Officers.

Now petchou, back under your rock.

Since when did an arrest in LOS mean anything? Sooooooo many cases of innocent people being fitted up for a variety of reasons.

What terrifies me is that his photo and real name is now publicly exposed without any process or maybe even an evidence. That would not happen in civilized country right ?

His life in Chiang Mai is finished even if he is not guilty.

He owns several businesses and is easy to have enemies just because of that. He could be simply a victim of some threat.

I wish him all the worst if he is guilty, but I would wait before I throw stones on him.

... wait a minute. Two boys went to the police, admitting that they are providing illegal sexual services, and all of this just for 500 baht ? Something is missing here ...

Name and shame in Australia and paraded around on the six a clock news for all too see.

There was a really bad Pedophile sent to a Perth prison about 10 years ago, he tampered with the wrong child and as such, he was accidentally released into the exercise yard one day, with the main population and was subsequently stabbed to death within about two minutes of setting foot in the yard

there's no justice in thai law and accusations can happen at any time. thailand seems great until something goes wrong. then your screwed.

and there are plenty of "bad" thais who would make an accusation in order to get a payoff to drop an accusation.

that's one reason you lay low here to survive, don't brag about income, don't flaunt wealth or assets, and keep dealings with most people at arms length.

it's easy to let your guard down with a beer and everyone smiling. biggrin.png

Great post, Fey.

The hang 'em high posters really are some of the worst on the forum.

I am glad that I am not someone who has an interest in young men, but I am not sure who is the victim here. To me it seems like the 16 year olds were trying to extort the older guy. To me it sounds like they were trying to black mail him, and he finally put his foot down. He probably should have just left Thailand.

Great post, Fey.

The hang 'em high posters really are some of the worst on the forum.

I am glad that I am not someone who has an interest in young men, but I am not sure who is the victim here. To me it seems like the 16 year olds were trying to extort the older guy. To me it sounds like they were trying to black mail him, and he finally put his foot down. He probably should have just left Thailand.

This is his karma. He should not has sex with anyone underaged in the first place.

Really ? Didn't know that !

In my home country, Poland, they are allowed to publish only first name and the first letter of last name. For example : John B.

I think this is common in European Union but not sure.

Photos are published with blurred face or with black stripe covering face.

Publishing full name and photo of not guilty person before conviction may ruin somebody's life.

seems like thai defamation laws would prohibit these public hangings, after all they could still be found innocent (not sure what the stats are on that, probably pretty low).

For years I've noticed, with exception of the idiot caught up in some mother/daughter blackmail in Pattaya, it's always boys. 9-10 creepers...always little boys. Thailand would do well to screen known homosexuals living or visiting. Freedom? Privacy? Enjoy that in your home country + not so much where kids are involved.

Plenty of 18+ persons to be involved with. To travel to another country so as to hook.up with little boys. Disgusting.

Leave the children their childhood.

Police would do well to run checks and ask fellow teachers about any general creepiness exhibited by teachers. No need to artest and litigate, just deport. Every school I've worked at has had a creeper.

These people should be banned from travel, at least in the UK there is a certain level of kowledge and control of this sick individual were his activities can be controlled and monitored

Thailand need to request a full list of convicted sex offenders from the EU and see how many of them are residing here then persue them and tag them like they do back home or ultimately just deport them

Am sure most people in the UK would gladly wave bye bye to them, don't think they would want them walking the streets.