Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He can't be Thai

'No Thai would ever touch himself in a lewd or lascivious manner'

Must be a farang.

Aussie or Brit, difficult to tell

Why Aussie or Brit?

Looks more Eastern European to me, possibly Russian, but who can tell?

One thing is for sure - he's a complete tosser wherever he's from!

One thing is for sure guys------he is not one of those terrible Chinese tourist that we all wish would go away---leaving Thailand to the quality farangs, like the good old days.............coffee1.gif

Here, here! Absolutely spot on, what!

Ah, Sunday high tea and cricket on the lawn, happy days don't ya know!

A couple of doxies on a Saturday night, a few G&T's - absolute bliss, as long as the good lady don't know, what!

Actually I was going to suggest he looked Turkish but refrained because every suspect is Turkish these days!

He can't be Thai

Must be a farang.

Why Aussie or Brit?

One thing is for sure guys------he is not one of those terrible Chinese tourist that we all wish would go away---leaving Thailand to the quality farangs, like the good old days.............coffee1.gif

A couple of doxies on a Saturday night, a few G&T's - absolute bliss, as long as the good lady don't know, what!

Actually I was going to suggest he looked Turkish but refrained because every suspect is Turkish these days!

Only simpletons worry about what nationality he is....... what difference does it make? He either committed a crime or he didn't.

Just another regular Pattaya visitor looking for a kebab on the way home.

Seems to have perfected that "selfie" look that many of the local girls spend hours trying to achieve.

Could have some Chinese in him...Great grandma was a panda perhaps ?

Lastly, couldn't possibly be a Yank as he's not wearing a baseball cap the wrong way round !

He can't be Thai

Must be a farang.

Probably Aussie or Brit, you might be right.

Almost certainly not one of your's, under 150 kilo and relatively quiet....................coffee1.gif

Only simpletons worry about what nationality he is....... what difference does it make? He either committed a crime or he didn't.

Don't be such a killjoy!

Us simpletons like to play the blame game based on nationality - it's a TV sport.

Where are YOU from anyway? Turkey I bet! rolling.gif

He can't be Thai

Must be a farang.

Actually he looks more like a Turk/Arab!

Definitely.

Best would be to have these pictures/report on the front page of his home country's tabloid, so his wife(s) have something to enjoy and give him an adequate reception at the airport.

cops probably left him alone because they didn't want to deal with the paperwork, and they thought the guy didn't have enough money to bother shaking out of him. But assuming that, his actions, and if he is a bum with no money, send him home.

Who's paying for that ticket?

From what I know of Thai girls, the bottom line is:

The Thai girl's reaction depends on if she likes his appearance or not.

I bet if she liked him (ie if in her eyes he was a "hansum maaaan"), regardless of what he did, she would probably not have made all that fuss LOL!

Edited by Peterbkk7

Aawwwww...how could she resist a puppy like him, has she no heart? If I were her, I'd have proposed marriage.

T

If your lucky, he may still be single and available. If not, there are many like him near the VC Hotel area=super sexy men buffet with curry.

Direct him to Pooks.

Pooks is closed, hence the near by saloon;)

Disclaimer : I only know it closed because when driving past I did not hear idiotic screams and had to look to see why ? It's under renovation

Apparently Pooks is becoming a Bikers Bar, and Pooks is operating out of their other bar in Soi 6

Aawwwww...how could she resist a puppy like him, has she no heart? If I were her, I'd have proposed marriage.

T

If your lucky, he may still be single and available. If not, there are many like him near the VC Hotel area=super sexy men buffet with curry.

Thanks for the tip. I'm off...*poof*

T

He can't be Thai

Must be a farang.

Why Aussie or Brit?

Turkish is the new Burmise.

T

Thanks for the tip. I'm off...*poof*

Not if i get there FIRST, if he is still hanging about my opening line would be ''Is that a GUN in your pocket or you just happy to see me""..... a real cutie he is...Puppy dog EYES..

T