Black Sabbath announce final tour kicking off next year

webfact

Legendary, Hahahahahaha, Ozzy's only claim to fame is reality TV. Black Sabbath as a band never really made it big.

One of the most influential bands of the genre never made it big? Ozzy's only claim to fame was a reality show? Maybe you should stop listening to Bieber and Swift, it affecting your logic

I was more into pop (Queen , Dire Straits etc) than heavy metal in the 70's and 80s's. But today I think I can enjoy a lot more from this tme period , also heavy metal. So many original artists unlike todays mainstream charts. Give me Ozzy any day over Bieber.

Gotta wonder if it doesn't start 'till next year, whether the final tour is going to kick off before they do...

I wasn't much of a Black Sabbath fan (unless I was drunk and melancholy and hating my life), and even less a fan of the later heavy metal (couldn't GET drunk and suicidal enough to enjoy that), but there's no denying their influence. That's not to say it was a good thing... Damn, now I sound like my father.

Legendary, Hahahahahaha, Ozzy's only claim to fame is reality TV. Black Sabbath as a band never really made it big.

Black Sabath and his solo career were incredibly successful.. Ozzy has sold over 100 million albums and Black Sabath sold in the 70 million album range if my memory serves me correctly.

Any guitar player growing up in the 70s and 80s perhaps listened to and tried to emulate some of Ozzy's guitarist more than Jimmy Page or EVH. Randy Rhodes and Jake Lee are two of the best ever.

Ummmmm I thought no way Ozzie could sell 100 million albums so I looked it up...100 million combined with Black Sabbath, and no way we're guys emulating BS guitar playing, Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page have been the brench mark there my boy.

As for being "incredibly successful" well they were known, sold a lot of albums but hardly incredible I mean 1970 to 2015 is like 45 years.

I liked there early stuff and on the strength of that went to see them live, crap concert no show man ship boring monotonous sound all night, never bough an album of there's again.