Live In Thailand 2 Months.

tacklebait

i am going to thailand and want to find a place to live for 2 months. I was hoping to find some somthing a short distance to a touristy area(i'd like a chance to meet new people whever i feel like it, yet be far enough away to be out of the scene). Maybe something in ko samui or phuket. Somewhere where it is a short distance to out door events.. such as rock climbing, wind surfing/kite surfing and preferably with a gym near by.

I woudl be eating out most of the time. Interenet cafe would be nice near by as i would not have my computer for the time being.

I am looking to budget this long term living. But be realistic. I will be having my beers every week.

Can someone suggest an area and maybe try to quote an appoximation for the price to live for a month.

Thanks. I've looked through these forums but havn't found an area caitored to what i'm looking for.

steve

Rayong is quite nice , not too far from Pattaya , plenty of outdoor stuff at Chantaburi , Islands nearby. The amount you spend depends on how much booze you need.

Much cheaper than Samui or Phuket.

:o

Sorry this is off topic but Admin3 how do you become a Super Moderator with only 20 posts?

Pattaya is a nice area. Beach in Jomtien just south of pattaya about 15 minutes by taxi has wind surfing, paragliding, kite surfing etc. Lots of expats from the U.S., and U.K. Has good facilities, and lots of resturaunts. The amount of money you spend depends on what you want to do, If you go out every night drinking at bars, and take a girl home mwith you you can expect to spend about $50.00 per day. Otherwise you should be able to enjoy yourself for about $700.00 a month. Rent an apartment, one room with air around 6000 baht per month.

Where are you from in the U.S.?

Barry

Pattaya is a nice area. Beach in Jomtien just south of pattaya about 15 minutes by taxi has wind surfing, paragliding, kite surfing etc. Lots of expats from the U.S., and U.K. Has good facilities, and lots of resturaunts. The amount of money you spend depends on what you want to do, If you go out every night drinking at bars, and take a girl home mwith you you can expect to spend about $50.00 per day. Otherwise you should be able to enjoy yourself for about $700.00 a month. Rent an apartment, one room with air around 6000 baht per month.

Where are you from in the U.S.?

Barry

booze, meals, and a girl for 2000 Baht per day? After food and booze you must have a tidy 2-300 baht left for her services. if even.

Edited by t.s