How to find a Thai Girlfriend and just random questions

Phunkism

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly don't see the point in it.. I'm not bald, just shaved my head myself since I was 17, only have to do it every 2 or 3 months and just wash it with shower gel along with everywhere else and it's done. Had the same clippers for almost 15 years :D

That said, I grew up when this was the just about only haircut young lads had, so my opinion may be skewed.

https://i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0081/70/1398873033181.png

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

your becoming a man and the desire is there to look and act the part of a man

its about "men doing things with other men"

what does that mean?

well, it means that when you appreciate what it is to be a man, you naturally want to be with other men, enjoying their company, participating in manly activities with them and doing other things that make you feel lkke a man.

Edited by fey

Well, I'm sure there is a local brothel if looks are all you're interested in. At least then, you won't be cheated out of all your money, property, and dignity in the end. Perhaps you should look for a woman who holds your values, is on one accord, and whom you can be and enjoy time with first. If looks are your main priority, well--there are a lot of options in Thailand. But in the end, it will be heartache and tears for you. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...