Freelance Photographer self-harms at his East Pattaya home

webfact

Freelance Photographer self-harms at his East Pattaya home

cut-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- On Saturday Morning Police and medics were called to a house in East Pattaya following reports of the occupant self-harming.

Inside the house was Khun Egapong aged 37, who works as a freelance photographer. He was emotionally distraught and had used a kitchen knife to cut himself along his left wrist.

Police spoke with the man and members of his family who confirmed that 24 hours before the incident he was known to have argued with his wife over concerns that she was working long hours and the possibility she was seeing another man.

Full story http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/217792/freelance-photographer-self-harms-at-his-east-pattaya-home/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-09-07

And do not forget it is often the Thai men who abuse the Thai women so there is usually much more to the story. So think twice before jumping to "obvious" conclusions.

im sure this makes some sense to you, but it eludes me completely.

I am trying to say that it happens quite often that the Thai man abuses the wife and when she no longer can bear that she runs away from him (yes, perhaps to another man which she hopes will help her) and the abusing man suddenly turns to a pussy that can not bear the fact that she run away from him and makes such a theatrical gesture like this one. But maybe I am wrong :-)