Cambodian attacked by Thai Youths outside of Pattaya Market

webfact

Cambodian attacked by Thai Youths outside of Pattaya Market

hit-4.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Sunday a 27 year old Cambodian was attacked by a gang of youths outside of a Pattaya Market as he argued with his wife.

The incident occurred outside of the Jomtien Night Market on the Sukhumvit Road in South Pattaya just before 3am and resulted in serious head and facial injuries sustained to Mr. Supanit.

A Police Volunteer witnessed the attack on the Cambodian who was earlier seen fighting with his Wife. It was a verbal altercation which appears to have annoyed a group of Thai youths who had gathered nearby.

Full story http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/217785/cambodian-attacked-by-thai-youths-outside-of-pattaya-market/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-09-07

Great. Another thread for ill-informed Thai bashing!

Yes terrible isn't it...

Did you even bother to read the report before offering your opinion on 'ill informed'....

'It was a verbal altercation which appears to have annoyed a group of Thai youths who had gathered nearby. They approached the couple and proceeded to attack the Cambodian man using beer bottles'

Thai bashing at it's worst......mmmh, really... nothing at all to do with a group of gobshite bullying Thai yoofs attacking somebody mobhanded for having an argument with his missus, I think people like you need to remove the rose tinted specs and open your eyes a bit more

Edited by mark131v

Yes terrible isn't it...

Did you even bother to read the report before offering your opinion on 'ill informed'....

'It was a verbal altercation which appears to have annoyed a group of Thai youths who had gathered nearby. They approached the couple and proceeded to attack the Cambodian man using beer bottles'

Thai bashing at it's worst......mmmh, really... nothing at all to do with a group of gobshite bullying Thai yoofs attacking somebody mobhanded for having an argument with his missus, I think people like you need to remove the rose tinted specs and open your eyes a bit more

Indeed, the Thai apologists dont even bother to read the report before they jump on their keyboards. Remove the rose tints "Brewsterbudgen and grow some skin.

Yes terrible isn't it...

Indeed, the Thai apologists dont even bother to read the report before they jump on their keyboards. Remove the rose tints "Brewsterbudgen and grow some skin.

Thai apologist? Not at all. Just waiting for the full story before jumping in with silly comments. What if it turns out that the Cambodian was beating up or threatening the girl with a knife? Still, bash away if it makes you feel better.

Yes terrible isn't it...

Thai apologist? Not at all. Just waiting for the full story before jumping in with silly comments. What if it turns out that the Cambodian was beating up or threatening the girl with a knife? Still, bash away if it makes you feel better.

The report makes it absolutely clear that the argument was verbal, there was no suggestion of violence from the man to his wife and definitely nothing about a knife. Why invent things to make your post appear more relevant?

Yes terrible isn't it...

The report makes it absolutely clear that the argument was verbal, there was no suggestion of violence from the man to his wife and definitely nothing about a knife. Why invent things to make your post appear more relevant?

I'm not inventing anything (I said "What if..."). I'm just suggesting it's better to wait until the full story is known before writing inflammatory Thai bashing posts. If you've lived here long enough you'd know that the initial details in a Pattaya One report are not always accurate!

I'm not inventing anything (I said "What if..."). I'm just suggesting it's better to wait until the full story is known before writing inflammatory Thai bashing posts. If you've lived here long enough you'd know that the initial details in a Pattaya One report are not always accurate!

"What if" is an invention and based on nothing in the report that clearly states that the argument was verbal, not physical.

If the report was wrong, then isn't it better to wait for an accurate report before accepting your "What if" which is 100% conjecture?

"What if" is an invention and based on nothing in the report that clearly states that the argument was verbal, not physical.

If the report was wrong, then isn't it better to wait for an accurate report before accepting your "What if" which is 100% conjecture?

Yes. Everyone should wait until accurate facts are known before writing provocative, borderline racist (although these have thankfully been removed) posts.

Yes. Everyone should wait until accurate facts are known before writing provocative, borderline racist (although these have thankfully been removed) posts.

You are a clever person.

You make it appear that I have written provocative or borderline racists posts. None of my posts have been removed and I hope that a mod will confirm that.

You should be ashamed of yourself with such tactics

You are a clever person.

You make it appear that I have written provocative or borderline racists posts. None of my posts have been removed and I hope that a mod will confirm that.

You should be ashamed of yourself with such tactics

I wasn't referring to you or your posts. I was referring to the Thai bashing posts that appeared on this thread this morning when I made my first comment.

The man was a wife beater, he probably deserved it.

A Police Volunteer witnessed the attack on the Cambodian who was earlier seen fighting with his Wife. It was a verbal altercation which appears to have annoyed a group of Thai youths

Will you please point out to me, anywhere in the article, that says the man was wife beater? These "upstanding" Thai youth didn't try to break the couple up, or calm them down. No, they just decided to use beer bottles to beat the hell out of the guy.

You accusations on this are like 95% of your postings on anything on TVF - pure b.s.

A Police Volunteer witnessed the attack on the Cambodian who was earlier seen fighting with his Wife. It was a verbal altercation which appears to have annoyed a group of Thai youths

Will you please point out to me, anywhere in the article, that says the man was wife beater? These "upstanding" Thai youth didn't try to break the couple up, or calm them down. No, they just decided to use beer bottles to beat the hell out of the guy.

You accusations on this are like 95% of your postings on anything on TVF - pure b.s.

Yes 95% of my postings are BS , very good observations , I must have fooled you all this time. Congratulations you got me!

No I did not read the first news article 100% so he is probably not a wife beater , maybe just a very bad husband.

And thank you for being so kind to give me 5% posts on TV who is not bs, I really appreciate it.

Edited by balo

Yes 95% of my postings are BS , very good observations , I must have fooled you all this time. Congratulations you got me!

No I did not read the first news article 100% so he is probably not a wife beater , maybe just a very bad husband.

And thank you for being so kind to give me 5% posts on TV who is not bs, I really appreciate it.

I think this one is definitely part of your 95%...

Fair one for admitting you are yet another person that comments on things before you even read the report's there are plenty like you who live in denial

How do you come to the conclusion that he might be a 'very bad husband'?? is that also just something you made up to try to make it look like you have a clue about what you are talking about, maybe it is just to try to deflect some of the blame onto the bloke who was attacked and bottled by the gang rather than the scumbags that did it

I hope you never argue with the wife as by your logic it would be completely fair for a gang of thai bullies to beat you with bottles, wouldn't that be ironic...