Bangkok Bombing: 10th arrest warrant 'coming soon'

webfact

Bangkok Bombing: 10th Arrest Warrant ‘Coming Soon’

14416103371441610542l.jpg
Bombing suspect Adem Karadag, aka Mohammed Bilaturk, arrives Saturday at the Min Buri District Court in Bangkok.

BANGKOK — A court will soon approve a 10th arrest warrant to be issued in connection with the deadly bombing that killed 20 people in Bangkok last month.

Three weeks after the worst attack of its kind in recent decades hit Bangkok, Thailand’s top police officer did not give any details on the suspect for whom the warrant is being sought but said it was expected to be approved “soon.”

“Applying for the arrest warrant should be no problem,” police chief Gen. Somyot Pumpanmuang said. “But as for details in the investigation, we cannot disclose the to the public right now.”

Nine arrest warrants have already been issued, including one for a man seen in security footage leaving his backpack at the popular Erawan Shrine three minutes prior to the explosion. The attack killed 20 people and injured 150, mostly foreign tourists.

Three men have been arrested in connection with the bombing so far. They are identified as Adem Karadag, Yusufu Mieraili and a Thai Muslim man from Narathiwat province called Gamarudeng Saho. Karadag was found carrying an obviously forged Turkish passport and police said has identified himself as Mohammed Bilaturk. He became the first suspect to be formally charged in the case on Friday.

Full story http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1441610337

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-09-07

"Jesus is coming soon."

No ... He's been, saw the bullshit religions that have been made of his philosophy, and in his name too, so he packed his stuff, and said something like: "Beam me up Scottie .. !" ( in his own language of course )

He won't be back.

Gotta larf, and it's popular with police forces all over the world. You get these 'special' forces guys who think they have to wear masks, sunnies, all black, and thick gloves. Means they can't see or breath properly and they lost the dexderity of the trigger finger - at the very least. Don't envy them, they'll be boiling, sealed up inside all that gear.

And all these guys had to do was ferry Mr Beard from the lock-up to the court!

What a joke.

Gotta larf, and it's popular with police forces all over the world. You get these 'special' forces guys who think they have to wear masks, sunnies, all black, and thick gloves. Means they can't see or breath properly and they lost the dexderity of the trigger finger - at the very least. Don't envy them, they'll be boiling, sealed up inside all that gear.

What a joke.

picture copied from a holywood scene.

Coming soon what does this mean, a thai official, hi so or cop is involved? Receiving the standard one or two week warning.

“But as for details in the investigation, we cannot disclose the to the public right now.”

Finally it sounds like a professional investigation here.

I can't think of any other country where the aliens seem to feel it's their inherent right to know what the f# and how the police are conducting investigations, and seemingly almost seeking approval in each step along the way to keep tourists happy. Some of you need to go live in your own countries where police are just a hell of a lot more sophisticated in covering up mistakes....... (in most cases).

The scary thing is Thai logic.... I have never been able to grasp its concept or what it really is....

So seeing those boys hooded up with machine guns is scarey thing to face...

Its has all seemed very convenient and very quick and the cynic in me is fighting with the facts of all of this.

If there wasnt so much history of BS and corruption from the police, I would say.. Well Done.... but I just find it to hard to say with any certainty...

Im not sure about anyone else on this forum, but for me.... they have piled the crap so high that anything remotely positive will "for a long time" remain in doubt....

Sounds like the BIB persuaded mr Karadag bomber to squeal for them

According to BK Post report, an eleventh suspect is now sought and Mr Yussuf has been identified as a chinese national who holds a chemical degree from a major university in China.

Apparently caught on unreleased CCTV with the yellow shirted man who he says he gave the bomb to near Erewan.

The report says he confessed to making the bomb for his boss but did not place it.

The BK Post says their source was a police spokeperson.

Yussuff is supposed to have detonated the bomb.

So I think the singing is going on bigtime and Adem probably singing to avoid the death penalty.

The plot thickens.

I am a pacifist. I am not going to make flip comments about the most serious terrorist attack that has ever happened here. yes, the police are somewhat...unreliable at times.

I also hope they find every person even remotely connected to the bombings and put them to sleep like the rabid dogs that they are.

vampire.gif

I am a pacifist. I am not going to make flip comments about the most serious terrorist attack that has ever happened here. yes, the police are somewhat...unreliable at times.

I also hope they find every person even remotely connected to the bombings and put them to sleep like the rabid dogs that they are.

vampire.gif

What a joke.

It may look ridiculous to the average person but these men have families and the suspect is a member of a criminal or terrorist gang, it stands to reason why they wouldn't want to be identified publicly for safety concerns over revenge attacks by extremists

They also have to protect the guy from the public which might be an even bigger threat in a case like this so machine guns and balaclavas etc are always good for intimidating the crowd etc