Drivers License Screw Up

WayneS

So I had a 1 year license a few years ago now I am back and want another, the problem is I do not have my old license.

Do not have my old license. (Misplaced it 2 years ago)

Do have Australian License

Do have WP

Do have 12 month non O

Do have wife

Do have kids

Any tips would be great. Also which is the best office to go to in Chonburi, with the shortest wait time?

Cheers

they should just swap it over and you only have to do the colour, reflex, eye co ordination tests. They swapped both my aussie car and bike licence over but for the truck the guy doing it wanted some extra benefits before he would agree so I told him to stick it where the sun dont shine, they are all seperate so it didnt effect the other two plus I already had them

Do not have my old license. (Misplaced it 2 years ago)

whether you'd still have the one expired-since-about-2-years DL or not, you'd have to start over anyway.

Do have Australian License

Do have WP

Do have 12 month non O

-Copies of WP + Passport (better take all pages, miss 1 and they see it they will make you cross the road to have more made a 5THB a piece)

-Copies of Australian DL

-Medical Certificate

-A few THB

Also which is the best office to go to in Chonburi, with the shortest wait time?

The office in Pattaya (behind Regent school) is always very busy but also efficient and reasonably easy to deal with as a foreigner.

Get there early morning, hand over all documents and get cue number, do the color/depth/reflex test and watch a movie about traffic regulations and safe driving, have your pic taken, pay and you will walk outside with a brand new 1y DL. 1 day (or few days) after your birthday (when the 1y DL expires) you go to extend it and you will get 5y and 364d extension.

Do have wife

Do have kids

Drive safely then and don't look at the trainees in the DL office