Fiber Optic Internet for Office in Bangkok

cyberholz

Are you close to any of the High Speed Train Lines?

CS LOXINFO is directly peered with CAT and is selling several high-speed connection products, high-speed CSL-Symphony Gigabit Ring access options. They operate 1 of the 10 International Internet Gateways servicing Thailand.

They're currently advertising a high-speed product called NET X whose service covers Bangkok and Provincial areas, specifically directed for condominiums along the Metro, Sukhumvit and Ratchadaphisek train lines. I believe NET X service is actually Fttcondo, Fiber Optic converted to aDSL or vDSL service at the condo to provide high-speed to the residential user.

18/1 450 baht
24/3 650 baht
36/6 999 baht

CS Loxinfo is better known for their business products and server farm, so surely will also have other business packages and direct Fiber. Their website isn't really the best for highlighting their current services, so suggest giving them a call instead.

• 2 months later...

I've just moved into a Condo in Asoke and got Net X installed within 24hrs, Had to pay 6 months upfront. I get 18mb speed which i'm more than pleased with. Having moved from the Philippines where my average speed was 0.9mb

http://www.highspeedcondo.com/

Hi,

What is your actual opinion about Net X?

Can you stream HD content on Youtube, Hulu, Netflix etc?

Is that has overal good quality, low ping wtc comparing to other available fiber optic internet providers as TOT, True?

Hi

Watching You Tube and Netflix even BBC Iplayer is no problem at all. The speed does vary from time to time from 19mb down to 9mb and the ping is about 15ms

I make calls via Skype to the Uk and the quality is excellent. I must admit ive not tried any other provider. i'm more than happy with NetX

Hope this helps

• 6 months later...