2-year-old boy dies of internal bleeding from suspected stepfather’s assault

webfact

2-year-old boy died of internal bleeding from suspected stepfather’s assault

69-wpcf_728x413.jpg

CHONBURI: -- The police in Chonburi are seeking the arrest of a suspected stepfather after the death of his 2-year-old son was found to be from body assault.

The boy, Chavakorn Kambung, was admitted to Queen Savang Vadhana Memorial Hospital on September with serious internal injuries.

But he died later at hospital

Autopsy results showed that the boy suffered internal bleeding from damaged heart tissues, and from the abdomen, indicating he was bodily assaulted.

Questioning of the boy’s mother revealed that the boy’s stepfather Nattapol Sommart, 25, assaulted him after getting angry with his loud crying.

She also told police that she and her son were regularly assaulted by Nattapol who always was in bad temper.

Police are asking medical report from the hospital for use as evidence to seek warrant from the court to arrest him for murder.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/2-year-old-boy-died-of-internal-bleeding-from-suspected-stepfathers-assault

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-09-10

Sadly, many women from many other nationalities remain in abusive relationships.This does not only apply to Thailand. In many cases they have nowhere else to go and in others their own self worth issues keep them stuck. It's easy to pontificate but far more difficult to resolve.

Regularly assaulted ? Are Thai women born with such an inferiority complex that they feel they must put up with such behaviour ? Oops, sorry, Glasswort, you beat me to it !

Regularly assaulted ? Are Thai women born with such an inferiority complex that they feel they must put up with such behaviour ? Oops, sorry, Glasswort, you beat me to it !

Good point, but remember that in all countries / cultures there are women and men who enjoy being violently and emotionally assaulted on a regular basis.

That's of course no excuse and doesn't lessen the tragic death of this poor little boy. It's difficult to even imagine the physical pain the little two year old suffered let alone his suffering from lack of care and therefore love.

Makes me so sad. Simply can't understand what goes on in these people's heads. I have the most beautiful, adorable daughter of a similar age & it is practically impossible to envisage how anybody could live with themselves harming such precious kids even once let alone on multiple occasions.

I hope his cell mates are just as accommodating as he has been in the future

How sad. Stepdad is an immature icehole and the mother was an idiot for staying in a violent relationship and exposing her baby to the same is a bloody irresponsible idiot.

You can call her an idiot but you know nothing, maybe she has nowhere to go, who will feed her, perhaps the perp was the least evil choice she could make, immature brain dead comments.