Bargirl love?

Thai people would never slobber, groval or try to defend lazy prostitutes. Try to grow some skin

Gotta agree, mostly they're there because they're too lazy to work.

But have also met many drunks, addicts and girls that like sex with different partners every night.

Not to mention the occasional outright crazies.

They aren't really suitable as long term partners (except yours, yours is different).

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it is hidden because they may run into narrow minded bigots like yourself. If they are in a secure environment with friends they openly talk about their past.

WOW, that hit a raw nerve "lostoday". Thai men would never slobber / groval or try to defend prostitutes. Try to grow some skin.

Thai men are your standard? Wow.

Thai people would never slobber, groval or try to defend lazy prostitutes. Try to grow some skin

Most Thai prostitutes have Thai boyfriends.

I think it is hidden because they may run into narrow minded bigots like yourself. If they are in a secure environment with friends they openly talk about their past.

WOW, that hit a raw nerve "lostoday". Thai men would never slobber / groval or try to defend prostitutes. Try to grow some skin.

Thai men are your standard? Wow.

Most Thai prostitutes have Thai boyfriends.

Spot on mate and he may be taking the stupid falangs money off her every night but he is also stirring a lot of stupid falang porridge. Begs thw question who is more stupid

The topic was why bargirl relationships. There has been a running commentary about why not bargirl relationships from the holier than and normal Thai crowd.

I came here a long time ago with a suitcase of money during the great exchange rate period and a world of old man blues because my Western women left me.

I was ready to sit in bars and listen to somebody done me wrong songs for the rest of my life and drink myself to death when I met the first of a series of Thai bar girls. They took me all over Thailand by plane train bus and every other means of conveyance known to man. I saw everything. All the Wats all the mountains all the valleys all the monkeys; tourist and non tourist attractions alike. There were births and deaths and living. Oh my gosh the living. Never have I lived so much in so short a time; what a ride. A human roller coaster more exciting than any amusement park.

I lived in hi so condo's and lo so one room fan cold water ghetto apartments.

I woke up one morning to find women passed out from a party laying all over my apartment in various states of dress and condition. I looked up at the sky and prayed, "Lord if you want to take me now it's OK I really have lived and thanks for directing my travels to Thailand and those 3 ladies from the Rainbow bar in Nana Plaza that started it all, Amen." And then a small women rose up and weaved back and forth trying to get her balance and said in a loud voice, "My name is Lek and I'm not drunk." Then she laid back down again and went to sleep.

good on you fella!

you deserve to be happy!

The most hilarious part of these types of posts are all the men that have been married 2 or 3 times, had numerous failed relationships, move to Thailand to live on a pittance because it is the only place in the world a woman would even look at them, then come on here and give advice like they are professionals. cheesy.gif

You just couldn't make it up.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

It's because they're fun.

It's because they are talented flirts.

Love is vastly over-rated!

When was the last time an educated woman rubbed herself against you in a sexy way?

And told you how hansum you were?

Mind you, I have nothing against people hooking with bargirls. I do not judge and although I have never been with one one day I maybe will.

However, I highly doubt I will get into a relationship with one, even if I am completely alone.

That's great.

A lot of guys you see, perhaps appear to be in a relationship with a bar girl, but in reality they are just enamored with the fact that they get to bone a hot looking girl on their two-week holiday.

Didn't read the thread but it's because they're more way interesting than 'good girls', for certain people.

For those people 'educated' Thai girls are numbingly boring, the sex sucks, etc.

It's simliar to how some girls like 'bad guys'. It's more exciting to have a dysfunctional relationship, you feel more alive.

Most of the stunners are now on online dating sites now.

For me they just moved from the bars to the internet and claim to be good girls lol!

All university educated

Changed from BG to a pro am

Happy hunting to all the mongers I'm envious because I no longer can!

So many posts about bar girls and love.

Bar girls aren't for love, they are for entertainment.

A bit of flirty fun, no need to have sex with them, no need to take them home and introduce them to your family and friends.

You can have a wife or girlfriend and still flirt with a bar girl.

The bar girl provides services your wife or girlfriend doesn't (well, not after the first week or two anyway).

Harmless, lighthearted fun ..... no strings.

Don't you guys ever just want to go out and have a bit of fun?

Went out to the bars with my bro last week.

4 bars, 4 bar girls for each of us, for me 32 and chubby, 38 and slim, 23 and WOW! (forgot the other one, too much beer)

Bit of chat, bit of flirting and flattery, bit of rubbing against us.

Total cost for our and their drinks 1,200bht (x2).

Great evening out, great entertainment, came home and shagged the wife silly.

That's normally what I do too.

They are there for entertainment.

On occasion somewhere with curtains closed, but mostly just chatting with some friends.

My wife even told me once it was OK........As long she never heard about it or saw it.

14 years & so far I'm good.

=================

My buddy got busted once fondling a bargirl's breast (she was really ugly & he was really drunk), about 1 mile from where he lived.

WRONG! His wife drove by and saw him.

She came in and yanked him out. Made a big scene in the bar.