Thai Police team in Malaysia to track down bomb suspect

webfact

Police team in Malaysia to track down bomb suspect

9-7-2015-10-46-40-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A police team has been sent to Malaysia to coordinate with Malaysian police to track down a key bombing suspect who was believed to have escaped to Malaysia via Su-ngai Kolok district.

The team, led by Pol Lt-Gen Suchart Thirasawat, an inspector-general, travelled to Malaysia three days ago after it was reported that a suspect who could be the yellow-shirted bomber might have been fled Thai police into Malaysia.

Informed sources said that members of a human trafficking gang in Su-ngai Kolok district of Narathiwat which was involved in the trafficking of Rohingya migrants might have abetted the suspect in the escape.

Meanwhile, the director-general of Corrections Department Mr Witthaya Suriyawong said warders at Min Buri prison had been instructed to take good care of two bomb suspects detained there.

He said there was Muslim food for the suspects, Meraili Yusufu and Ardem Karaduk, because there are about 1,000 Muslim prisoners in the prison.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/police-team-in-malaysia-to-track-down-bomb-suspect

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-09-11

and the day before they said he had escaped to >>>>>>>>Bangaladesh !!!!...these people are truly muppets

I know it's difficult for many TVF posters to keep track of more than one thing, but I'll help you:

1) the mastermind fled to Bangladesh, then to China

2) the yellow-shirt guy who planted the bomb fled to Malaysia according to this article.

Now, who's a muppet??

Edited by pmugghc

Can the police in Malaysia speak englit? Or will they use hand and feet?

Lots of English speakers there and of a high standard. a legacy of once being a British colony.

Thailand doesn't get a look in on that point.

I see, well then only the Thai policemen will have to use hand and feet. gigglem.gif

I hope this trip is successful.

Good to see that Thailands finest get to 'coordinate' with other countries police forces, maybe that will signal a change from the current situation where other countries police forces are only allowed 'observe' Thailands finest in action over here.

Despite all the negative comments the police appear to be doing quite a good job identifying

and tracking down the perpetrators. No doubt they will not get them all, very hard when the

alleged mastermind left the country before the bombing but never the less they look to be

making considerable progress. coffee1.gif

and the day before they said he had escaped to >>>>>>>>Bangaladesh !!!!...these people are truly muppets

Seems its you that is the "muppet" here.

The Guy in "Bangladesh" is allegedly the mastermind - The guy in Malaysia is the yellow shirt bomber. It was reported days back that the yellow shirt wearing bomber was in Malaysia - I even posted that on TVF 3 days back

Come on it's not that difficult to follow. do Try to keep up.

ETA, I see other poster have already pulled you up on this.

It'd be good if TVF posters wren't so harsh on the Thai people.. The bombing was seemingly well planned.. the fact they got any suspects is a bonus..

End of the day you make your self look stupid by making half-baked comments.

Edited by MrTee

If the suspect entered Malaysia, he likely used another fake Turkish passport.

That might be a good starting point for Malaysian authorities.

Then check such a person for a flight to China using a Chinese passport.

Edited by Srikcir

While the local cops may seem to be Keystoneesque like to the general amusement of the TV crew, I suspect that there is a lot more international involvement behind the scenes than is being made public.

No government, none, wants to allow mass murdering terrorists running loose - if it can happen in Thailand it can happen anywhere - as we have seen in the past in many countries - notably western countries.

I suspect there is a full on multi-country effort going on in the background that even the most experienced TV sleuth is not privy to, and rightly so.

Edited by Mudcrab