do thai ladies like facial hair?

VIPinthailand

Not sure what you're on about, there is shaving cream in most convenience / grocery stores in the toiletry section...

As far as facial hair, it is my experience that no, they don't like it, but go nuts over the hair on our arms, legs and chest... Go figure...

Shaving cream is one item I bring into Thailand, because mostly only the cheap foam is available here. Start using tweezers like I see some men using.

You can buy just just about every foam, gel and under the sun in Thailand and the likes of the Gillete stuff is the same crap you get in the US

No

I would guess it depends who its on. if you take the average fat farang in a beard and wife beater, they would resemble a garden gnome I can see their point, making sonething already offensive even more so

But pretty sure if the likes of Bradley Cooper in a beard would have the Thai ladies wetting their panties

Shaving cream is one item I bring into Thailand, because mostly only the cheap foam is available here. Start using tweezers like I see some men using.

You can buy just just about every foam, gel and under the sun in Thailand and the likes of the Gillete stuff is the same crap you get in the US

The best is called Barbasol. American, really thick and creamy and the can is large. It s the only brand I have been using for the last 5 years.

Can sometimes be difficult to find but the importer is super helpful and will tell you where to go. (to buy some that is!)

Not sure what you're on about, there is shaving cream in most convenience / grocery stores in the toiletry section...

As far as facial hair, it is my experience that no, they don't like it, but go nuts over the hair on our arms, legs and chest... Go figure...

I have a short goatee beard. She likes it.

I mainly just hate shaving is why I have it. It's 1/8th of an inch better than shaving. I hate my beard, but hate shaving even more.

My chest hair grows like a gorilla. It tickles her nose as she snuggles. She talked me into trimming it with my beard trimmers once. Now it drives me nuts once I got used to it not being there. I hack it all off every 3 months or so.

Have shaved off the pubes since I was 25 or so.

I have had MANY compliments on that move from the Thai gals.

given the amount of thai ladies with a mustache I don't think they care too much about facial hair.

True I see a lot of thai lady's with mustache here like Greek lady's

You've been running in the wrong circles brother.

Most barely have peach fuzz on their nether regions.

given the amount of thai ladies with a mustache I don't think they care too much about facial hair.

Number one i am not your brother ok and number two get glasses because you need them

The best is called Barbasol. American, really thick and creamy and the can is large. It s the only brand I have been using for the last 5 years.

Can sometimes be difficult to find but the importer is super helpful and will tell you where to go. (to buy some that is!)

Barbasol is available in Villa supermarkets - it's half the price of Gillette.

Number one i am not your brother ok and number two get glasses because you need them

Sorry SIR.

Crimony. I'll meet you at the Tahitian Queen & let you point out the mustaches to me.

.......and if you are talking about those really weird office women....good luck. WRONG CIRCLES.

Edited by jaywalker

To the OP

Do Thai ladies like facial hair? On Thai men, Farang men, on themselves?

The answer is a definite no for farang men.

For Thai men not sure because Thai men don't have an abundance of facial hair.

For Thai ladies I am not sure, but they don't seem to observant of their own facial hair (or don't care) as you can see quite a few faint mustaches here on Thai ladies.

As for your correlation about shaving cream and facial hair, it shows your general lack of basic logic. If one wanted to observe facial hair they would look at people, not availability of shaving cream.

If I keep my beard tidy, my wife says I look good. But she does not like it when it starts to get sharp. She says it makes her itch. When I do shave, usually about every 8-10 days, she will comment that that I look younger. I don't like to shave everyday as I am lazy, plus even when I charge my brand new electric razor, it still feels like someone with tweezers is pulling my hair out. Plus the Gillete razor blades here are terrible, I need to use a new one every time I want a clean shave, otherwise I get cut to crap because they go blunt so quickly. Back home a blade would last a month. So to answer the OP's question, it depends on the female. If you work in a Thai company business/ school/ whatever, they do want you clean shaved all the time.......why? The Thai men are jealous. Thai women are not used to full bearded faces so they see it as alien.

No. Most women do not like facial hair on men. It is more common in some cultures. But, most thai women do not like it. And that goes even more so for alot of body hair. I see some guys who have more body hair than gorillas. How the women handle that is anyone's guess. And this recent beard trend in the West is ridiculous. What on earth made the lumberjack look, hip?

Edited by spidermike007

No. Most women do not like facial hair on men. It is more common in some cultures. But, most thai women do not like it. And that goes even more so for alot of body hair. I see some guys who have more body hair than gorillas. How the women handle that is anyone's guess. And this recent beard trend in the West is ridiculous. What on earth made the lumberjack look, hip?

My wife says she likes it, without I look younger than her laugh.png

I also think its how it looks on you

and how long it is ,

if its longish and soft than maybe

but if it is like a porcupine than NO

and if it looks like you are just starting to grow it , then its easier to get you to stop, but if you have had a beard for years it is part of you smile.png

I always get the you look like Santa Claus , not sure if that is the grey beard , the belly or they want a present smile.png