UK: 7 men sentenced for abuse of children and babies

Lite Beer

UK: 7 men sentenced for rape, abuse of children and babies

LONDON (AP) — A British court on Friday sentenced seven men to prison for raping and sexually abusing babies and young children and sharing the abuse online through pictures and live videos.

The men, who lived across Britain, preyed on the families of children to gain access to them. They were convicted of 29 child sex abuse offenses, including multiple rape of a child under 13, conspiracy to rape, sexual assault, and making and showing indecent images of children.

Handing down the sentences at Bristol Crown Court, Judge Julian Lambert said the men had engaged in "some of the most depraved and grossly deviant behavior imaginable."

"Your thoughts and deeds are beyond human instinct and reason, and are evil beyond rational understanding," Lambert said.

The men, aged 31 to 51, were handed prison sentences of two to 24 years.

The National Crime Agency began investigating in September 2014 when one of the men admitted to police that he had sexually abused a child under 5 years old. The probe was then expanded and identified other offenders in the group.

The agency said one of the men "groomed" a pregnant mother and her partner in order to win their trust and gain access to their child once it was born. At least one victim was given drugs to enable the men to carry out abuse.

Authorities identified and safeguarded three victims — a baby, a toddler and a pre-school age child.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2015-09-12

""Your thoughts and deeds are beyond human instinct and reason, and are evil beyond rational understanding," Lambert said.

The men, aged 31 to 51, were handed prison sentences of two to 24 years.......
Authorities identified and safeguarded three victims — a baby, a toddler and a pre-school age child."

2 -24 years???? A baby? How about starting at 24 years with death for the worst offenders? The judge has virtually admitted that these men are not part of the human race or society. You'd put a vicious dog down as it's not human, and a menace to society, same should go for these scum.

Utter, utter scum. Rot in hell.

I'm from the UK, and the level of paedophilia, child grooming and children for sex gangs there - at all levels of society - is beyond belief. Yes, it may have always been there and better policing and media coverage have made the public more aware, but it doesn't take away the fact that there is something seriously wrong with a section of society that considers this disgusting behaviour to be somehow normal.

The question is why? I cannot even begin to understand this and simply don't have the answers.

Should not generalize, not generalize, not generalize, not generalize, not generalize, should not generalize.
But it start making a lot...

I assume you're aware that in this case the abusers were UK white nationals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3050628/Paedophile-gang-groomed-families-rape-abuse-babies.html

Should not generalize, not generalize, not generalize, not generalize, not generalize, should not generalize.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3050628/Paedophile-gang-groomed-families-rape-abuse-babies.html

You should have held off on that..../.there were sure to be a few others who would have revealed their bigotry and be made to look foolish.

whistling.gif You never know do you?

I worked in 1979 in Saudi Arabia.

One of the people I worked with was an English guy from London.

I was talking to him and I happened to mention I was going on holiday to Thailand.

He wanted to know if here were any places he could find pretty young girls there.

Patpong was the big place then, and I started telling him about the Thai girls in the Patpong. bars.

He stopped me cold when he told me anything over 12 years was to old for him.

That ended my friendly discussion with him for good.

I'm from the UK, and the level of paedophilia, child grooming and children for sex gangs there - at all levels of society - is beyond belief. Yes, it may have always been there and better policing and media coverage have made the public more aware, but it doesn't take away the fact that there is something seriously wrong with a section of society that considers this disgusting behaviour to be somehow normal.

The question is why? I cannot even begin to understand this and simply don't have the answers.

As you say, it's at all levels of society, and recent revelations of people at high levels protected by the establishment are beginning to leak out. Jimmy Saville got away with it for a long time because he had connections, and I believe he was exposed as a diversionary tactic; a sacrificial lamb if you like!

Everything was done to save Lord Jenner from Prosecution, but even he was sacrificed eventually. There are some even bigger names being protected at the highest levels, many of them are already dead, but for some reason they are still being protected, most likely because a lot of names are still alive. There may still be an active ring for all we know.

Corruption isn't exclusive to Thailand, we have a Parliament full of liars and cheats!

Makes you wonder how 2 years, and probably out in 14 months, gets any where near to community expectations. Someone gives him a thump in the local pub when he gets out will get more than that if gives him the treatment he deserves.

You should have held off on that..../.there were sure to be a few others who would have revealed their bigotry and be made to look foolish.

No, you guys must be wrong...don't you read TV... only Thais do this sort of thing...I hope you're not saying many TV posters are bigoted racists...shocking...

""Your thoughts and deeds are beyond human instinct and reason, and are evil beyond rational understanding," Lambert said.

Authorities identified and safeguarded three victims — a baby, a toddler and a pre-school age child."

2 -24 years???? A baby? How about starting at 24 years with death for the worst offenders? The judge has virtually admitted that these men are not part of the human race or society. You'd put a vicious dog down as it's not human, and a menace to society, same should go for these scum.

"They were convicted of 29 child sex abuse offenses, including multiple rape of a child under 13, conspiracy to rape, sexual assault, and making and showing indecent images of children."

It seems they didn't rape the baby, toddler and pre-school child.

I slightly disagree they should not be punished at all. They are sick, so they should be locked in a place for psychopaths for lifetime. If you lock them away for 24 years you can't be sure what they do after 24 years.

They are sick and a danger for society...lock them away forever.

Enhanced interrogation techniques aren't just for interrogating.

Electrical cords to the gums and genitalia...

Rectal feeding... (read: boiling water)

Sleep and light deprivation, and several rats....

I could go on!

Leave kids out of it!

I am sure they will get a warm welcome in prison,

like a pot of boiling pot of porridge over their head.

nothing is too good for people (animals) like this.

regards Worgeordie

A Paedo in my home village was in jail pending trial. The guards had to plead with the other inmates to leave him alone. They wanted the bruises to clear up so they could take him to court.

"They were convicted of 29 child sex abuse offenses, including multiple rape of a child under 13, conspiracy to rape, sexual assault, and making and showing indecent images of children."

It seems they didn't rape the baby, toddler and pre-school child.

I slightly disagree they should not be punished at all. They are sick, so they should be locked in a place for psychopaths for lifetime. If you lock them away for 24 years you can't be sure what they do after 24 years.

They are sick and a danger for society...lock them away forever.

I see where you're coming from, and two things to say to that;

Is there another charge available other than "a child under 13"? If not, who knows how young the rape victim was? From baby and toddler, it's sounds as if 11 and 12 would have been too old for them.

Isn't one child under 13 (but not a baby) bad enough?

I teach two 12 year old girls and an 11 year old. Every time a story like this comes up, I think of them and simply can not imagine a man doing "stuff" to them, let alone raping them. To me it's inconceivable and I imagine physically and emotionally impossible for any normal man.

Lock them up in a hospital for life or execute them...same result of removing them from society, but a noose is far far cheaper and nobody would miss them. And if execution is too harsh for some, at least in prison they'll suffer at the hands of other prisoners, unlike in hospital....they deserve suffering. It's not as if they were oblivious to the enormity of what they were doing.

Enhanced interrogation techniques aren't just for interrogating.

Electrical cords to the gums and genitalia...

Rectal feeding... (read: boiling water)

Sleep and light deprivation, and several rats....

I could go on!

Leave kids out of it!

Mental note: Don't piss off NOC or Wordie.

I wouldn't stop you doing those things to these guys, but they do make me shudder.

What the hell is wrong with these people....kids below 13 are sexually attrractive? Infants, toddlers????? Having an adpoted son who is 7 and three newphews who are 7,9 and 11 and a niece who is 5......I find this terrible and frightenning if more animals like these are out there.For gods sake...whats wrong with the courts....why so light sentences....these animals should get the death penalty.....what these kids endured and the psychological scars on them forever.

Really, the thai immigration should start checking all these male farang teachers even more closely and also all the old farang retirees especially all these form Britain, Germany, etc.

Makes you wonder how 2 years, and probably out in 14 months, gets any where near to community expectations. Someone gives him a thump in the local pub when he gets out will get more than that if gives him the treatment he deserves.

I hope that some PRESS people keep an eye out for those parasites,,,,So when they come out of jail some very Good people can exterminate them,,,

A British court on Friday sentenced seven men to prison for raping and sexually abusing babies and young children and sharing the abuse online through pictures and live videos.

Dang, there are some sick fuggs running loose and creating havoc in the world...sad commentary for today's children...

Every time a story like this comes up, there's always a post or two mentioning how widespread this is in the UK.

If that is true, why aren't options like chemical castration made available to those who feel they might have such impulses but don't want to act on them?

and the comments from the Daily Mail readers look remarkably similar to the comments usually posted by TV posters here. No surprise there...

You mean they are not Muslims? shock horror.

There is a record of the rape of babies by adult males in South Africa, who are of the (awefully mistaken) belief that it is a cure for Aids.

This comes as no surprise, however, when one learns that the South African President, admitting that he had had unprotected intercourse

with an HIV positive female, claimed that he was protected from infection because he took a shower immediately afterwards.

In 19th Century Britain, certain gentry of the time believed that the syphilis with which they were infected could be cured by procuring

virgins to have intercourse with.

There is a record of the rape of babies by adult males in South Africa, who are of the (awefully mistaken) belief that it is a cure for Aids.

This comes as no surprise, however, when one learns that the South African President, admitting that he had had unprotected intercourse

with an HIV positive female, claimed that he was protected from infection because he took a shower immediately afterwards.

In 19th Century Britain, certain gentry of the time believed that the syphilis with which they were infected could be cured by procuring

virgins to have intercourse with.

Two years!!? Oh ye who live in ivory towers. What kind of moronic fool could realistically see that as any kind of deterrent? Although I guess that will depend on the prison warders, and the other inmates.

And from what I've seen, none of them were 'British'. If not British by descent, they can quite legally lose their British rights, and be deported.

<snip>

And from what I've seen, none of them were 'British'. If not British by descent, they can quite legally lose their British rights, and be deported.

What you have seen is wrong.

Seven members of 'terrifyingly depraved' paedophile gang jailed

The men jailed are John Denham, 50, from Wiltshire, Matthew Stansfield, 35, from Hampshire, Adam Toms, 33, from Somerset, Christopher Knight, 35, from Manchester, Robin Hollyson, 31, from Bedfordshire, David Harsley, 51, from Yorkshire, and Matthew Lisk, 33, from Sussex.

Those who usually post about the motives of the evil perpetrators of this most horrible crime seem strangely silent about this particular case.

I wonder why.

Why is it the it's often Anglos from either US/UK that are involved in the most heinous, perverted and violent crimes of any developed country? Whether it be mass murders or violent thugs at sporting events to pedophile scum - all mostly Anglo.

Some might call this gross generalization but then why don't we hear about these kinds of things in Germany,France or other developed countries wth such frequency?