90 day online report not accepted - what's latest?

ByblosYuNaiSoi

I have tried for several days to submit the online report found at

< https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do >

Used Internet Explorer, ignored the security warning, the form loaded perfectly each time, all the info entered correctly. But after clicking "submit" I was told "for more information, contact your local office." Nothing else.

Anyone had a successful experience on this recently? Advice?

1. Are you within the 2 week window to submit application? If not it will not be accepted.

2. Have you reported 90 day before and have you made an entry into Thailand within the last several years? There seems to be a very recent data base being used so those who made entry more than a few years ago as not listed.

Thanks for below.

1. Yes, I entered Thailand June 25.

2. Yes, but I also have a new passport since last report. Could be a problem?

1. Are you within the 2 week window to submit application? If not it will not be accepted.

2. Have you reported 90 day before and have you made an entry into Thailand within the last several years? There seems to be a very recent data base being used so those who made entry more than a few years ago as not listed.

Perhaps because this is your first 90 day report since entering the country on June 25.

Also, be sure to use the drop-down menus to enter data. Don't type in the province -- use their option, which has the province name misspelled and then use the drop-down menu to select amphur, etc. The only part of your address that you actually type is your street address.

I just added information about the 90 day online topic before I saw this thread and it's probably more applicable here.

The agent who, yesterday, got my retirement extension renewal and re-entry permit told me online 90 day reporting has been discontinued. She said it was announced by Immigration. And there's no incentive for her to misguide because, with the purchase of visa services, the reports are free.