Former Pheu Thai MP accuses soldier of punching him

webfact

Amazing how it's mainly government officials who are the ones driving around in expensive cars....

Isn't that the same in the country where you come from?

Not at all. The wealthy politicians made it before going into politics. Or, made it on the lecture circuit afterwards. Like the Clintons. You don't go into mid-level politics in the US to get wealthy! LOL

Ridiculous accusation, how could anyone stop after punching this guy only once. Remember the potato chip advert, "bet you can't eat just one".

Aaahhh ramrod711. Seems you have a little problem with READING and COMPREHENSION, he reported that he was punched 3 times, and reported that he photographed the number plate of the car and it was owned by soldier.

Now the PM is getting involved making comments before evidence has been gathered CCTV saying as he makes enemies' and just blames soldiers.

But this is just more blind junta followers that try to justify or spin issues when it is a problem.

Or do you not think that some soldiers/BIB would ever assault a person?

Actually it seems you may have reading comprehension problems. Because he actually said he took a picture of the car NEXT to his.. NOT the actual car that the alleged thumper got away in!!

Doesn't that sound a bit bizarre to you?

Ridiculous accusation, how could anyone stop after punching this guy only once. Remember the potato chip advert, "bet you can't eat just one".

Aaahhh ramrod711. Seems you have a little problem with READING and COMPREHENSION, he reported that he was punched 3 times, and reported that he photographed the number plate of the car and it was owned by soldier.

Now the PM is getting involved making comments before evidence has been gathered CCTV saying as he makes enemies' and just blames soldiers.

But this is just more blind junta followers that try to justify or spin issues when it is a problem.

Come on ait, it could be any one of 65 million people who wanted to punch this guy thank you-three times ! cheesy.gif

If he was slapped under orders of the army then its a real bad thing. If its just random violence then its a normal Thai occurrence even though he is PTP and the soldier is army. Violence happens here all the time and normally something like this results in a 500bt fine

But he has no proof nothing, I would not put it past him to try to get in the news to not be forgotten and get some bad press for the army.

But if this was an ordered (and sanctioned) attack bye the army then, its a totally different thing and I would condemn it 100%

If it was random violence, does anyone has the bank account number from the criminal....I want to transfer 1000 Baht.

If it was ordered and sanctioned attack bye the army, than I would condemn it, because he shouldn't be slapped he should be put in jail for 10 years. Slapping is just not enough.

that the attacker punched him in the back of his head and got away in another car

No problem with my reading skill, I just made the error of accepting the story as it is and not opening the link. You could have a point regarding my comprehension skills though, I usually don't understand most of your posts.