Locks for glass sliding doors - Ban Phe/Rayong area

oldtrafford

I am hoping that someone may be able to help me.

I live in the Ban Phe area in Rayong.

I really need to replace the locks on my glass sliding doors in my house as soon as possible, but am having trouble finding locks, or a tradesman that may be able to supply and fit.

I have been to the local hardware stores both in Ban Phe and in Rayong with no luck at all.

Has anyone had any experience with locks of this type, or a tradesman that may work on aluminium glass sliding doors....???

I am quite happy to travel if necessary to resolve this problem.

I hope that someone may be able to assist.......thanks.

Edited by Rimmer
Fonts

I really need to replace the locks on my glass sliding doors in my house as soon as possible, but am having trouble finding locks, or a tradesman that may be able to supply and fit.

I have been to the local hardware stores both in Ban Phe and in Rayong with no luck at all.

Has anyone had any experience with locks of this type, or a tradesman that may work on aluminium glass sliding doors....???

I found yale sliding door locks in Homepro in Pattaya some time back, it looked like they where intended for a wooden sliding door but with a bit of messing about got them fitted into an aluminum sliding door, the ones your looking for have a "hook" shaped bolt, i installed 2, on with hook facing up and the other down so the door cant be lifted off its rail when locked

I found yale sliding door locks in Homepro in Pattaya some time back, it looked like they where intended for a wooden sliding door but with a bit of messing about got them fitted into an aluminum sliding door, the ones your looking for have a "hook" shaped bolt, i installed 2, on with hook facing up and the other down so the door cant be lifted off its rail when locked

HI....thanks for that mate, it sounds like your issue was the same as mine......when you lock the door it is very easy to 'bounce' it out of the latch on the door frame.

I thought it would be quite easy to get a replacement lock....but far from it.

I've been to Homepro in Rayong without joy, so I thinl I'll try Pattaya as you suggest.....when it stops raining...!!!

Thanks again......

There is a shop close to the fuel station in Ban Phe.

Hope it's still there.

Hi, thanks for your message.

Do you mean the fuel station near the bus station...??

I don't know of any shop there.... but maybe I'm thinking of the wrong place....???

Please let me know when you can.

Cheers....

Hi, thanks for your message.

Do you mean the fuel station near the bus station...??

I don't know of any shop there.... but maybe I'm thinking of the wrong place....???

Please let me know when you can.

Cheers....

Yes, close to the minibus station. Not the bus station at the peers.

On the right hand site of the road to Sukhumvit, where you first pas the BigC at your left hand side.

Sorry for the late answer.