Bangkok blasts: Police drop plan to send a team to Malaysia as it may be pointless

webfact

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So according to the Deputy National Police chief Pol Gen Chaktip it is all the fault of the media for diligently reporting the public announcements made by his boss National Police chief Pol Gen Somyot. Wishing you all the best in your future career Pol Gen Chaktip.

Pointless ?

It sums up almost everything the BIB are involved in, except the money making aspect of course.

what about the free holiday jaunt, a little sight seeing, is that pointless ?

I'm sure the officers likely to have been given the nod to go won't be too happy with Somyot but he's out of it in 2 weeks so he won't be concerned.

"...it was still unclear whether the three suspects – two Malaysians and one Pakistani – had any linkages to the bombing suspects in Thailand and, hence, it was doubtful what would have gained if a police team had been dispatched to Malaysia."

The purpose of the trip, if it happened, was to find out if in fact, there is any linkage.

Every time I read the news, I am reminded of how ultimately and inexorably stupid the brown clowns are.

The RTP should have only one person who is able to talk with the media and he/she needs to learn to say "NO COMMENT" . instead, every man and his dog in the RTP appear to be want to first with what they think are intelligent announcements like "No Thai would do that" or "Congratulations on an excellent job of policing" or " running around dressed like that is inviting to be raped" rolleyes.gif

Almost in every country this fool of police chief would have been removed due to the lack in their investigation.

I thought from the beginning that those main suspect bomber left over the the South to Malaysia and we all know the that at night the unofficial borders are not manned by anyone as the army goes back in the barracks at 7pm, immigration just have two to three staffs at the official border crossings.

./. but as the PM said already the police currently do not need any reforms.

In just about every country he would have been removed for standing up at apress conference and announcing that he and his pals were awarding themselves the cash reward!

Long before any other aspects of his masters degree level buffoonery had been considered!

Maybe that's what MIB actually stands for - not Men in Brown but Masters in Buffoonery!

wink.png

Edited by JAG

Does it still matter?

Thailand already lost face the past year in:

- Koh Tao murders.

- Bangkok bombings.

- Police paying the reward money to themselves.

- Arresting HK reporter for wearing a bulletproof vest.

- Missing trawler....

The whole world is laughing. It seems that Malaysian police knows more about the bombings in Bangkok than the RTP themselves. So another loss of face.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Stupid man!

...Thai media had reported that they had travelled to Malaysia.

Did the Thai media come to this conclusion themselves, or were they simply presenting the (mis)information given to them by the authorities?

Who's playing who for "Suckers".

Does it still matter?

Thailand already lost face the past year in:

- Koh Tao murders.

- Bangkok bombings.

- Police paying the reward money to themselves.

- Arresting HK reporter for wearing a bulletproof vest.

- Missing trawler....

The whole world is laughing. It seems that Malaysian police knows more about the bombings in Bangkok than the RTP themselves. So another loss of face.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

u forgot ,just like the police guy, the "Japanese gun incident"

Maybe the Junta is afraid of making any connections with the Taliban (Pakistan) and ISIL supporters (Malaysia) with interrogation of these three suspects. Until now no terrorist group has claimed credit for the bombings.

But if the government wants to go down the international terrorism path with the attacks, it just might invite terrorist groups not actually involved to lay claim if only for the publicity of their causes. That in turn could trigger sympathetic domestic "lone wolf" attacks in Bangkok.

Thus far, Prayut has no regrets about returning the Uighurs back to China. But for the blood on his hands by his decision, he should.

"Pol Gen Chaktip blamed the extensive reportage of the bombing case by the media for having alerted the bombing suspects of the police movements and prompted their exit out of the country." STOP telling the media what you're doing then!!!! Good grief.. Everybody knows you announce things like how you will be inspecting all the DVD shops on a certain date so your mates have time to not be there etc but, stop telling the media how great you think you are and what you're going to do - and when - and then you wouldn't have to whine about the media reporting what you've told them!!

Cop (on phone with mia noi): Pack your bags, terak. The big boss wants me to go down to Malaysia to investigate this bomb thing. Bring plenty of swimsuits.

Mia Noi: Oh wow! Make sure it's a five-star hotel. I'm so excited! I can't wait to do some shopping. You think you'll get a big allowance for "expenses" 555555555

Cop: Yeah, baby. Big allowance. Lot's of investigating to do. We'll investigate every luxury resort 555555555

LATER THAT DAY

Cop: Uhm, terak, they canceled the trip.

Mia Noi: Liar! Your wife found out and you're taking her, aren't you?

Cop: No terak. I swear. The big boss cancelled the whole thing.

Mia Noi: That's idiotic. They wouldn't cancel a trip to find the bombers. You're taking your wife or some other woman instead of me.

Cop. I swear, terak. It's true.

Mia Noi: Liar. Liar. Liar. We're through! I'm keeping the condo and BMW. Have fun with your new girl, ***hole! [HANGS UP]

Cop: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh FML

I am an idiot. I actually believed a few weeks ago that they had the case almost solved. Wishful thinking beat realism and experience.

.....reality v. dilusion is rarely differentiated, it seems.........

That is a bit harsh. I can understand why Eric wanted that to be the case, and he himself has access it was wishful thinking of.

So lack of knowledge about the men in Malaysia is the reason for not sending two guys down to interview them..

Ummmmm....no.

No , they might have to converse in English , I'm not joking.

and...the fact they couldn't take 100 or more of them into malaysia...they only work in large numbers.