webfact

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australians "Lol"​

Lol what about all the stupid Poms here don't throw bricks in glass houses

I'm not a stupid pom dumb ass !! I'm a stupid Canadian !! Lol

Don't blame yourself - it's just the close proximity to the Yanks that's affecting your IQ.

I doubt this story is accurate.

At least he had the guts to stick up to them.

I know so many expats in Pattaya and their girlfriend is basically shagging a guy in the room next to them and they are too weak to do anything about it, oh except give her more money as this will make her change.

Australians "Lol"​

Lol what about all the stupid Poms here don't throw bricks in glass houses

I'm not a stupid pom dumb ass !! I'm a stupid Canadian !! Lol

Don't blame yourself - it's just the close proximity to the Yanks that's affecting your IQ.

Topic is not about stupid canadians...more about the aussie. Might have something to do with their drinking problem...and wild binges.

Edited by slipperylobster

I thibk this Aussie may be more uirelligent than given credit for. The Thai police must not have felt he was a threat, even though the paper mention 6 policemen involved. He must have been polite to them as no fine mentioned , they got him away from the potential in law leeches, put him up for the night where the pattaya girlfriend could not get her claws into him futher and yurned him loose in morning. Maybe the police hyad experience with the Thai family in the past.

Hope he had sense enough to go to bus station or airport , get out of ''dodge'' and detour around the area of pattaya where he met this lovely potential mother of his futher offspring.

.............."He must have been polite to them as no fine mentioned"..................... !!!!!!!

Either you have a soft spot for us Aussies, or you read a different OP to me.

The one I read said he shouted abuse and spat at the police and it took six officers to arrest him.

Where I come from that is not being polite, that is being an out-of-control <deleted>.

Note to countrymen - If you ever find yourself acting like this guy, tell them you are Austrian.

In Khao Sod, his 30 year old gf Watsana Patsa said she met her Aussie bf a month ago while working in a restaurant in Pataya. She had gone to work there after being abandoned by her Thai husband whom she had a kid with.
During the drunken fracas outside the hotel he picked up a 1m long stick and was using it as a weapon.
While locked up in the cell overnight he at one point tried to commit suicide by hanging himself from the cell bar with the draw string of his shorts. Police intervened in time and he was cut down before he could succeed.

In Khao Sod, his 30 year old gf Watsana Patsa said she met her Aussie bf a month ago while working in a restaurant in Pataya. She had gone to work there after being abandoned by her Thai husband whom she had a kid with.

During the drunken fracas outside the hotel he picked up a 1m long stick and was using it as a weapon.

While locked up in the cell overnight he at one point tried to commit suicide by hanging himself from the cell bar with the draw string of his shorts. Police intervened in time and he was cut down before he could succeed.

This is like a Thai Romeo and Juliette

Apparently, Mr Walsh and his girlfriend were going to announce their plans to get married to his her parents and the rest of the family.

well he does not look in any state to have made that statement so I assume his girl friend said that...

My assumption is he has just had a very lucky escape...

Probably would have woke up next morning to find half the village camped up out front, the living room rearranged with a makeshift alter, the MOI2B and village elders already for a weeding to which he was going to be guest of honour...gigglem.gif

The Khao Sod story also says the police injected him with a sedative to calm him down but it had little effect and most bizarrely,he tried to hang himself in the police cell with the rope/string from the straps on his trousers attached to the cell bars.

first time ive ever heard of thai police injecting people with a sedative

is that even legal ? and how would they know how much to inject to a crazed

maybe drug fueled or mentally ill farang ?

i would have believed they sedated him with a few doses of baton around the head

quicker than this bullshit ..

apologies my mistranslation, -nam cheed not cheed ya, they hosed him down, not injected him.Regarding the locals and him fighting- according to the 'fiance', they went back to the hotel after drinking at home but Jason carried on drinking outside the hotel until a fight broke out with some local youths.This story is actually 8 days old already,Jason is probably already back in Oz.

The first time I learnt about sin sot I acted exactly the same.

Sin Sod???? Well, as I very recently told my babe...have you ever heard about "Sod Sin"??? It's what my Mother charges would-be marriage applicants for her son in Tassie-Mania... no mention of anything since lol

Mr Walsh was released without the charge the following day.

This drunk needs to count his blessings...in many countries he may have received bodily harm or worse for acting the way he did to the police...

Best Mr. Aussie Drunk return to the mother land and ply his lack of character...

Let me get this straight. This bogan came to Pattaya, fell in love with a bar girl (a fairly safe assumption) after one month and then decided to marry her. clap2.gif

Yes sir.....because drinkers are commonly prone to making stupid decisions while drunk.....lolfacepalm.gif

Cheers