The world is NOT going to end this month says leading astronomer

Jonathan Fairfield

The world is NOT going to end this month says leading astronomer

A leading astronomer has joined NASA in rubbishing a rash of online predictions that the apocalypse is due to take place in September

Well, you can all breath a sigh of relief - the world is NOT going to end this month, a leading astronomer has promised.

Philip Barnard, acting secretary of Wolverhampton Astronomical Society, has joined NASA in rubbishing a rash of online predictions that the apocalypse is due to take place in September.

“Put it this way,” said Mr Barnard, who has been a member of the Wolverhampton society since its launch in 1952, “I’m not planning anything.”

The cyber scare-story appears to have been spawned by Rev Efrain Rodriguez, who claimed to have received a divine vision of an apocalypse asteroid colliding with Earth between September 15 and 28.

It seems this same guy also "prophesied" the same thing last year (in June 2014) and the world was supposed to end by the end of 2014.

Even his fellow Christians debunk him and point out all the fallacies in his prophesies.

The world will end when I say it ends and that is all there is to it. Now go back to whatever mundane tasks you were doing while I continue working on my "zombiefication" formula and watch the value of my tinfoil stocks soar !

(Remember, headgear made from higrade aluminium foil is proven to be effective against the CIA mindrays, but it must be the expensive, best quality foil. My portfolio thanks you !)