Do You Feel Unfairly Treated?

Bluecat

Not talking about the admin this time (but they are free to reply,... :o )

So, let's start with Yohan

Posted: Tue 2004-04-06, 11:00:03 

If somebody interested, I will send you some personal attacks as samples for your information. Copies of originals, which I find sometimes in my mailbox....

Johann

If you make 607 posts in 2 months time,I think you will step on somebody's toes :o

To come back to your question; No

Sometimes somebody react on me in a way that I don't like.I simply don't react (anymore) to that person.

as regards the rest...it is a school yard and I know the teacher...dr PP would never allow tutsi to be pummeled or humiliated...

That depends what choice morsels you have in your lunchbox, mr tutsi.......

./P aka "Grippah"

I like you dutch...what I don't like are charlatans that claim to come to Thailand for 'the golf'

as regards the rest...it is a school yard and I know the teacher...dr PP would never allow tutsi to be pummeled or humiliated...

However could I let my perfect Prefect come to harm Tutsi. You are safe :o

I don't feel mistreated and I like the different views on things. Maybe I have been the greatest at time (sorry :o Sandy "bad hair day") but most of the time I say what's on my mind and I haven't been booted yet. I guess I don't ruffle too many feathers and if I do then they can GAG. :D

I don't feel mistreated and I like the different views on things. Maybe I have been the greatest at time (sorry :o Sandy "bad hair day") but most of the time I say what's on my mind and I haven't been booted yet. I guess I don't ruffle too many feathers and if I do then they can GAG. :D

Over 5 months as a member too. No boot. A M A Z I N G :D

What's fair or unfair?

Got a few attacks, nothing serious. Top hitter, of course have been in the Bear Pit, one word against my personal hobby, GWB, and the missiles are coming in.

All other subjects, fairly balanced and members are willing to adjust. I do learn the one or other thing in here. V.v. it is nice to get a response, sometimes by PM, when somebody actually is saying, shoot, I was wrong...

Admin? It was said above, say it, if you have something to say. In general a compliment to George, Dr., IT and Boon, frankly speaking it is a hard job

and I would be boring to death to do the basic work, like replying to questions of how to get a driving licence, or a visa or whatever. But than this is part of this board and I am sure it helps membewrs and newcomers.

Keep it going. :o

If you can't take the heat get outta the kitchen.

However, the prefects are definitely stepping up the charge in the light of some new "global visibility."

Part of the fun here is the ribbing, the other part being ribbed.

Some can dish it out, but can't take it very well.

I think the lambs are pretty much left alone to stick their head in the sand when the need arises lest they lie on the floor when their door is kicked in (or is that lay, Doctor?)

What I resent is the neutering of folks like the "gentleman" in the name of "a better forum". Hogwash! He's now been confined to some very--let's say--less than expressive viewpoints. Sure, douse the flame wars, but all this "nipping in the bud" makes for a very unfertile playground.

Just my two cents...

Baaaa....

BTW: Anyone seen ######?

Dr., Oh Yea that was supposed to be I "haven't been the greatest" :o , 5 months and no boot but then again I don't try to wind people up just for the ###### of it. :D I'm not going anywhere any time soon so who knows?! Just remember to GAG. :D

Dr., Oh Yea that was supposed to be I "haven't been the greatest" :o , 5 months and no boot but then again I don't try to wind people up just for the ###### of it. :D I'm not going anywhere any time soon so who knows?! Just remember to GAG. :D

You are OK Kringle. Soldier on :D

If you can't take the heat get outta the kitchen.

However, the prefects are definitely stepping up the charge in the light of some new "global visibility."

Part of the fun here is the ribbing, the other part being ribbed.

Some can dish it out, but can't take it very well.

I think the lambs are pretty much left alone to stick their head in the sand when the need arises lest they lie on the floor when their door is kicked in (or is that lay, Doctor?)

What I resent is the neutering of folks like the "gentleman" in the name of "a better forum". Hogwash! He's now been confined to some very--let's say--less than expressive viewpoints. Sure, douse the flame wars, but all this "nipping in the bud" makes for a very unfertile playground.

Just my two cents...

Baaaa....

BTW: Anyone seen ######?

While IT isn't about the Gentleman roams unfettered Lamb, :o ENJOY

I made, what I considered some rather innocuous comments, regarding the Thai official who said that Thailand would be a developed country soon.

Those comments were deleted, and I was labeled a racist (and it was suggested I had had too much to drink when those comments were posted, which was not the case) and warned about making such posts again and told I should leave the country.

I thought that was unfair treatment for the following reasons: the post were deleted, so I couldn't go back and review what was posted and therefore couldn't defend them. Secondly, since when is constructive criticism of what Thai officials SAY off limits? Thirdly, being referred to as a racist was uncalled for, based upon a criticism of what a Thai official SAID, and based upon a post that was deleted and not avaialbe for review was, IME, extreme and unfair.

If the motto "Love it or leave it" is the guiding principle for living in a country, where would everyone live? Loving something doesn't mean it should be above criticism. In fact, the proper kind of criticism, thoughtful criticism, shows you've given some thought to the problems and care enough to risk offending the one being criticised, for their ultimate good.

"Iron sharpenth iron."