Migrants set to follow new route through Europe as winter approaches

webfact

Migrants set to follow new route through Europe as winter approaches

606x341_314253.jpg

PARIS: -- Winter is fast approaching, with temperatures dropping – further complicating the plight of migrants and refugees en route for western Europe.

Croatia plans to install heating at the Opatovac transit camp near the border where bus loads of people continue to arrive from Serbia – paying up to 60 euros for this latest stage in their long and difficult journey.

“It is not about expensive or cheap. It is dangerous,” said Abu Zhiad from Syria.

Amid colder weather, migrants are expected to switch their northerly route through Europe for a more southerly and warmer trajectory through Albania and into the Prevlaka peninsula on Croatia’s southern coast.

Duje Buljubasic from Metkovic said he would be happy to welcome people from war-torn Syria, Iraq and elsewhere.

“We have to act as citizens and support them and help them as much as we can,” he said.

“I am ready to share a last crust of bread with them,” said fellow Metkovic resident, Nikica Bulum.

In the Dubrovnik region, better known for hosting tourists than migrants, reception facilities are being prepared. Initially surprised by the scale of the influx over its borders, Croatia doesn’t want to make the same mistake again.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-09-29

Send them home, its warmer for them, oh, and also they can fight

ISIS like they are supposed to do.

They are just showing the world that they are cowards, and letting

other countries do the fightingfor them.

Also the government of all these countries letting them in are making

a grave mistake, but as stupid as they are cannot see what the

future will bring to the western world as we know it.

There will be complete Destruction !!!!!

Nothing wrong with immigrants. Welcome, come one, come all.

This is all going to end bad.

It is only Moslems from certain poorly educated countries, where local also poorly educated religious leaders indoctrinate them, that behave like this. And unfortunately it is from these type of countries most of these migrants come.

The want Sharia Law, demand everything they want, and treat European people, culture, laws, and religions with hatred let alone no respect.

As a teenager I knew many ethnic Pakistani and Bangladeshi teenager. The boys all treated non Muslim girls with zero respect, They were simply objects to be used and abused. Of course, they treated Muslim girls with high reference and hated it if non Muslim boys dared to try and speak with them, let alone ask them out. They would gang up and threaten any who dared.

I grew up in a very multi cultural area. There was very very little, if any trouble from the Hindus, Sikhs, Cypriots or Jewish guys.

Migrants may swing around north Africa, and try coming up through Portugal and Spain, as their ancestors did, several hundred years ago. Except instead of riding horses and waving swords, they'll be walking with blankets,

I used to like Merkel, but now she over-bleeding-hearted herself, and opened the gates to millions of job seekers - some of whom (and their kids) will want to enforce Sharia law wherever they infiltrate.

European officials think they can simply deny applications which don't qualify, and the disqualified people will simply head back to their home countries. No way will that happen. It's a ratchet affect. Once in, they'll stay, even if they have to sneak away from authorities who want them to go back.

So the Islamic invasion continues. Thanks to Merkel. In all areas where these scum are arriving rapes of whites are up and not reported by media. Then we have Germany taking homes off Germans to give to Invaders.

The question is Why are we allowing the Islamist into Europe as the end result is going to be European civil war.

I see that instead of any rational discussion of a serious situation that the ignorant bigots and haters have already taken over this topic, as they have done to so many others.

Are there Muslim criminals? Of course there are; just like any other religion.

Are there Muslim rapists? Of course there are; just like any other religion.

Are there Muslim paedophiles? Of course there are, just like any other religion.

But blaming Islam and all Muslims for the crimes of a few is ridiculous.

Would any of you blame Christianity and Christians for the crimes of criminals who are white and raised in a Christian culture?

Such as the latest child sex ring case in the UK of Marie Black, Jason Adams, Carol Stadler and Michael Rogers?

Or is it, as I strongly suspect, only when a case can be used to 'prove' your hatred that you care?

I accept that the refugee/migrant crisis in Europe is a crisis. I also admit that I have no solution; wiser heads than mine are required to sort this mess out; as they were required to sort out the very similar refugee/migrant movements into Western Europe after the war and before the Iron Curtain came down.

But it does need to be remembered that those entering Europe, although in the hundreds of thousands, are a tiny fraction of the millions in camps in Turkey, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia etc.

Ask yourselves; what would you do? Your home is ravaged by civil war. Fanatics, well armed and in control of where you live, want you to join them or be killed.

If you had the means and ability to try for a better life elsewhere, would you take it or not?

Would you stay

Edited by 7by7

I see that instead of any rational discussion of a serious situation that the ignorant bigots and haters have already taken over this topic, as they have done to so many others.

Are there Muslim criminals? Of course there are; just like any other religion.

Are there Muslim rapists? Of course there are; just like any other religion.

Are there Muslim paedophiles? Of course there are, just like any other religion.

But blaming Islam and all Muslims for the crimes of a few is ridiculous.

Would any of you blame Christianity and Christians for the crimes of criminals who are white and raised in a Christian culture?

Such as the latest child sex ring case in the UK of Marie Black, Jason Adams, Carol Stadler and Michael Rogers?

Or is it, as I strongly suspect, only when a case can be used to 'prove' your hatred that you care?

Change the record, with you all cultures are equal and any evidence to the contrary is bigoted.

Aside from several rapes in German asylum hostels there are riots wherever the migrants are housed and the German police commissioner recommends separating migrants by religion to prevent attacks on Christians. Good luck with assimilation should they be granted residence.