The rain is here again.

rws85

Indeed it is amazing!!

Thailand has very large concrete companies. You'd think it would be a no-brainer for them to develop and market their version...

But then again it could have a severe financial impact on the economy. All those repairs done and money spent after every severe rain would be a thing of the past....

It is the rainy season after all

Yeah and it is the least amount of rain I have ever seen in this area. Unless it really start to pour down for several days, we are going to be in serious trouble for the reast of the year in terms of water. The reservoir is no doubt very low. Having said that, why can't the City fix the leak in front of the Family Mart across from the Golden Statue in Jomitien. That leak has been there for over two months, just pouring out precious water day and night. The people behind the water infrastructure in both Pattaya and Jomtien should be fired on the spot........and if that happens, fire the people behind the spagetti wire electrical grid too :)

Yeah and it is the least amount of rain I have ever seen in this area. Unless it really start to pour down for several days, we are going to be in serious trouble for the reast of the year in terms of water. The reservoir is no doubt very low. Having said that, why can't the City fix the leak in front of the Family Mart across from the Golden Statue in Jomitien. That leak has been there for over two months, just pouring out precious water day and night. The people behind the water infrastructure in both Pattaya and Jomtien should be fired on the spot........and if that happens, fire the people behind the spagetti wire electrical grid too smile.png

I agree but someone post a before and after of the reservoirs after the big storm on the 10th, there was big difference, when i find them i will repost

Yeah and it is the least amount of rain I have ever seen in this area. Unless it really start to pour down for several days, we are going to be in serious trouble for the reast of the year in terms of water. The reservoir is no doubt very low. Having said that, why can't the City fix the leak in front of the Family Mart across from the Golden Statue in Jomitien. That leak has been there for over two months, just pouring out precious water day and night. The people behind the water infrastructure in both Pattaya and Jomtien should be fired on the spot........and if that happens, fire the people behind the spagetti wire electrical grid too smile.png

I agree but someone post a before and after of the reservoirs after the big storm on the 10th, there was big difference, when i find them i will repost

Here is what Maprachan Lake looked like in September:

post-110622-0-78661100-1443690168_thumb.

I do not know what it looks like now, but this is what it looks like when it is full:

post-110622-0-50221700-1443690220_thumb.

We need rain but it is hurting a lot of people when we get it, which is an invitation to the City to finally do something about the drainage problem. I know for a fact the City will do something positive about the drainage problem as soon as pigs learn to fly.

Edited by Awohalitsiktoli