Somyot hands over reins to Jakthip, may launch businesses

webfact

Don't know about anyone else, but I, for one, feel much safer knowing that the new police chief, sees his priorities as 1) building a hospital, 2) procuring more weapons!!!!!

Nothing about solving crime and protecting the public or providing a good public service, where police actually are visible patrolling the streets and getting to know their local communities. Or have I missed something and that is no longer the Policeman's job!

Serious question. Really bugs me. How to all the hi-so police earn aviator wings?

Sure that they are not Paratroopers wings . Every man and his dog in a uniform wears them in Thailand, even the little guy that directs the traffic at my local market.

Edited by oldsailor35

They're should be a full investigation of his finances, and then confiscate the lot...

He can afford to throw away millions from his own pocket and everyone is afraid to ask why or how

Prayut should strip these overpaid monkeys of rank and assets, titles but he's also got a mountain of cash from being "in the army"... So probably he can't rock the boat either