Insurance for Two Bikes.

NoshowJones

I have a Forza 300, and a PCX 150. The Forza has 1st class insurance, while the PCX only has the government insurance.

Do you always have to insure bikes individually, or can you do a deal with the two of them together?

I couldn't find anything but separate insurance for my Keeway 200 superlight & my Lifan 200 dirt bike which as far as I'm concerned is a con, If you manage to find a single insurance for both, please post the details here as I would be very interested...

I couldn't find anything but separate insurance for my Keeway 200 superlight & my Lifan 200 dirt bike which as far as I'm concerned is a con, If you manage to find a single insurance for both, please post the details here as I would be very interested...

I will, keep watching this topic as maybe more bikers will respond.

I'll be interested as well,just brought a Lifan Cross,but hope to get something bigger and better?[emoji51].

How much was the Lifans insurance please,I've not got a quote yet,but would like an idea if the cost.

Cheers

Thanks Mr Z,as mines old,only 3+ insurance available for the Lifan. 1690B,but Ok cover if you hit and kill someone(300,000 each). Also 200,000 for any court costs,but only 10,000B to repair the bike.

Thanks Mr Z,as mines old,only 3+ insurance available for the Lifan. 1690B,but Ok cover if you hit and kill someone(300,000 each). Also 200,000 for any court costs,but only 10,000B to repair the bike.

That sounds good, mine are both coming up to 3 years old & due for renewal, could you PM me the contact details for where you got it please?

I have a Forza 300, and a PCX 150. The Forza has 1st class insurance, while the PCX only has the government insurance.

Do you always have to insure bikes individually, or can you do a deal with the two of them together?

Not here that I'm aware off,wish Carol Nash Insurance was in the LOS.

When I renewed my UK bike in May,it automatically came with a Riders Policy.

As long as I get permission to ride the other bike,I'm fully covered,not just 3rd Party only!.

That sounds good, mine are both coming up to 3 years old & due for renewal, could you PM me the contact details for where you got it please?[/quote

It's in Kanchanaburi,no contact details,but I'll pop in tomorrow as I need a quote on my truck anyway.

post-99099-14446672570043_thumb.jpg

Some bullet points in English(well almost!)

Your not the only one,someone I know has 7 bikes!. Was 8,but I brought one off him.:-)

Edited by MAZ3

Not here that I'm aware off,wish Carol Nash Insurance was in the LOS.

When I renewed my UK bike in May,it automatically came with a Riders Policy.

As long as I get permission to ride the other bike,I'm fully covered,not just 3rd Party only!.

Sorry I'm late getting back, I don't think that will apply here, but I will look into it. Thanks.

Thanks mate, a phone number would be good as I'm a long way from Kanchanaburi...

post-99099-1444760343285_thumb.jpg

The Lady's name is Nuch and I had a long chat with her,via my other half.

Their never used to do motorbike insurance,but things have changed for the better.

No Rider or multi bike policy's(yet?,I did suggest them),but if you insure two or more at the same time,she will give you a discount and insure from any area(documents will be sent via EMS).This obviously depends on the bikes and premiums etcetera.

If you need help and/or advice in English you can email [email protected] or LINE mammiliciouz with your requirements.

Cheers