Riding gear

JaiLai

Yup .. Panda do all the premium gear. Paddock have a great range of gloves and 320sp carry the budget manufacturers, not always the best quality, but you can use LINE chat to communicate and send pictures back and forth.

A guy who carries, last years lines although a bit hit and miss for sizes is helmet2home in Chiang Mai, he carries LS2 helmets and other MX gear - you can chat with him on LINE too, he's a really helpful guy.

I never have an issue with delivery charges from any of the above in Thailand, they are alway pretty close to cost.

Having no experience of banggood but checking the website, most of the gear is available here, at the same price, I know 3-4 shops here in Hat Yai that carry everything I saw. 320sp hold a lot, I see on my Facebook page there's a multitude of shops in Bangkok and Pattaya selling Chinese gear.

went to Paddock in Ratchada in BKK, they have a very big range of apparel helmets / jackets and suits / gloves / boots etc but almost nothing in the way of mechanical spares.

Prices are reasonable for good quality kit.