90 - day report any new regulation(s)

Felt 35

In Patong on Sept 24th they wanted a copy of my passports main page, entry card and current extension stamp. However, that will probably change again.

Edited by Shot

180 days before my Sept 24th visit I was asked for a copy of only the main page. The 2 prior visits I was not asked for any copies, they simply zapped the barcode, stapled in the new slip and I was on my way.

Edited by Shot

90-day reporting is all over the map...

1. Everywhere I have lived I have been asked to provide: TM47, original passport, signed copies of photo page, current visa page, and entry card.

2. When I lived in Phang Nga Province, I was asked to provide in addition a map of where I lived, photos of where I lived, and rental contract.

3. When I lived in Chiang Mai, it was just the basic info in 1 above and proof of rental

3. When I lived in Udon, it was the basic info above, plus signed copies of the landlord's tabian baan, ID card, phone number, and rental contract

Boy Scout's motto: be prepared

Edited by Seligne2

Did you do it? Did it work? This website is a mess, to say the least. The requirement for Internet Exploder is just the tip of the iceberg.

Yep, done it 3 times already, no probs whatsoever. Takes 10 mins to fill online forms and receive confirmation via e-mail within an hour.

Website is a bit dodgy, but TIT, what you expect.

Security warning is due to self-signed https certificate... all your private data is in the Thai govt system anyway, which is designed by Thais, so can be stolen quite easily... I would not bet on private info safety here at all.

Edited by andreww