Online 90-Day Report Site Hosed?

hi can anyone tell me. I did my 90day on line last month the due date was the 22nd sept is my next report date the 21st of dec or is t 90days after conformation date which was the 14th. the reason why I ask is I cannot print it out for some reason thanks

You do your 90 day report on the date shown on the approval you cannot seem to print. Can you open it to see the date.

On my past two successful reports, I used FF on my Mac. (The only parts that were actually holding me up were 1) scrolling down and click the check box on the "agreement", 2) choosing "American" instead of "USA"--when all other options were country names, not adjectives; and 3) navigating the correct choices for my address.)

This time, since I took copious notes from the previous two times, I figured it should be a piece of cake...but nope.

Tonight, again, I try FF: nope. Safari (with Developer menu enabled, then choose IE 8 emulation): nope. Chrome: Nope. Get first page filled in on all of them no problem. But then click Submit...it appears to be going to next page, but just white screen of death forever.

Looks like I'm going to have to go back to the mail-in method. Or wait, maybe there's no longer time for that route and I'll have to take a freaking taxi out to CW and back. I like living here, but I liked it when online report worked better.

The blank page often means you are getting a pop up message that is being blocked by a pop up blocker. It is probably the message to contact you local immigration office. Go back and check that you entered every thing correctly.

CW is not your only choice to do your 90 day reports. You can do them at the Imperial Word Lad Phrao or Major Hollywood Suksawat offices..

Ubon Joe, are you certain other nationalities other than Laos , Cambodia and Myanmar can go to the Imperial World Lad Phrao or Major Hollywood Suksawat office?

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

At least from what I can tell, the Immigration website says only those nationalities can use these offices. It would save me a lot of time if I could just go to one of those offices, instead of the zoo that is CW.

I was able to use the online system for my first check in with ease, I'm getting that same pop up you are now though...I've been in country since Oct 2014.

From main page of Bangkok immigration website. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php

"From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat and Imperial World Ladprao."

From main page of Bangkok immigration website. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php

"From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat and Imperial World Ladprao."

Thank you Ubon Joe. Unsurprisingly, they still need to update the page I linked with that information.

I will try a few more times in the next couple days to see if I can get the 90 day check online to work, otherwise I'll try my luck at the Lad Prao office next week.

Surprize......I think actually I got my reporting through just a few minutes ago..if its correct that the last page coming up is with details filled in, a bar code and a reference number?

What do I need to do now, wait for a e-mail or check on their webpage?

Do both.

I only got an email on my first report.

The second report was approved without email notification.

So do a daily check.

BTW: for checking the status you can also use passport nr and birthday (second tab) instead of this reference number.

Hurray my first went through with e-mail & bells. However the slip feels a bit unauthorized and naked without the stampsmile.png

Hurray my first went through with e-mail & bells. However the slip feels a bit unauthorized and naked without the stampsmile.png

Where / which office?

Home officebiggrin.png ....however I believe you meant where I have got my retirement extension, then that is Phuket !

Edited by Felt 35
  • Like 1

Guys,

If anyone can propose a phone number to reach immi website tech support, I can explain in detail what's wrong with their server config, which makes their website is so slow/buggy. It will take literally 1 minute to fix it.

BTW, even https verison works in all browsers (I just could fill in Chrome on Mac from 3rd attempt), but due to the misconfig, your browsers fire about 1000 requests per each page, which takes resources of your PC and their server (like self-imposed DDOS), hence laggines and disfunction.

Until they resolve it, quick tip: instead of typing your name, passport #, capcha etc into forms, just copy-paste into each field.

And start filling the form with selecting nationality, because if you type nationality in (instead of selecting), you'll end up with a blank page after submit.

Edited by andreww

And start filling the form with selecting nationality, because if you type nationality in (instead of selecting), you'll end up with a blank page after submit.

Written a 100 times. You can't repeat it often enough.

All fields with that magnifying glass symbol on the right have to be filled with a selection from the list.

(appears later on for "Province" as far as I remember)

And USA is "American" tongue.png

If anyone can propose a phone number to reach immi website tech support, I can explain in detail what's wrong with their server config,

Better forget it, Thais are so smart. Help offered from foreigners (and even more without request) is considered an offense whistling.gif

Guys,

If anyone can propose a phone number to reach immi website tech support, I can explain in detail what's wrong with their server config, which makes their website is so slow/buggy. It will take literally 1 minute to fix it.

BTW, even https verison works in all browsers (I just could fill in Chrome on Mac from 3rd attempt), but due to the misconfig, your browsers fire about 1000 requests per each page, which takes resources of your PC and their server (like self-imposed DDOS), hence laggines and disfunction.

Until they resolve it, quick tip: instead of typing your name, passport #, capcha etc into forms, just copy-paste into each field.

Have you made a successful 90 report using your unique data input methodology ?

Speaking as one who has now made 3 successful reports I have found the immigration web site to be fast and problem free.

Speaking as one who has now made 3 successful reports I have found the immigration web site to be fast and problem free.

It is (can be). 3 is a good number. Have only 2 so far tongue.png

There are problems with incompatible browsers and I remember another post where this copy/paste was described.

But why have a headache.

Use the "IE Tab" extension/addon for Firefox or Chrome and you be fine.

It works even better than using the latest IE version.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Guys,

Have you made a successful 90 report using your unique data input methodology ?

Not only you, but 14k other non-thai nationals, mostly from Burma and Cambodia smile.png Do not ask how I know this.

Edited by andreww

It is (can be). 3 is a good number. Have only 2 so far tongue.png

There are problems with incompatible browsers and I remember another post where this copy/paste was described.

But why have a headache.

Use the "IE Tab" extension/addon for Firefox or Chrome and you be fine.

It works even better than using the latest IE version.

there is no IE tab for OS X, and frankly, using copy-paste is faster than messing with a virtual machine setup just to run IE once.

As always the forum, especially on this topic, is used mainly by those who are unsuccessful in their attempts to do online reporting.

So one gets the opinion it isn't working. Why is it there are only complaints?

I was one of them until 'Ubonjoe' informed me why that could be.

I last entered the country in 2012 so my records are not in the system.

Only those in who entered Thailand in 2014 or later can use the system.

However, in the village there is a guy from Norway who has no computer or computer knowledge so I offered to see if it can be done on my computer.

Not just to help him out but to see if the system works.

Absolutely no problem, went from pending to approved in 72 hours and that was over a weekend. Printed out easily in PDF.

Did not get a confirmation email but then I did not expect to.

You do NOT have to go to drop down and look for Nationality. Just start typing and it will then give you options. Click on the one you require.

The same goes for address options, instead of scrolling down the list type in the first 2 or 3 letters and then some options will be given.

Make sure when they ask for Flight No you add the letters and not just the numbers. I did all of the above and everything went through first time.

Yes the system is not perfect but it does work.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Was filling the online form again, and AGAIN got bothered by the silly webpage bug they still can't fix (which renders the whole form laggy and unresponsive). Little workaround for techies:

1) go to https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

2) Choose Notification of staying...

3) IMPORTANT: fill in Captcha and your Nationality first,

4) Open browser dev console (in chrome it's CMD-OPTION-J on Mac or Ctrl-Shift-J on Win/Linux)

5) Paste the following:

var prevajax = jQuery.ajax;
jQuery.ajax = function () { };

(press Enter after pasting).

What the code does is prevents immi stupid website from sending 100s of requests after each keypress you do.

6) fill the form normally, and proceed to 2nd page, which you fill normally to, no trickery there.

Done. Takes 2-3 minutes in total.

Edited by andreww