m/c license

rodknock

If you drive without a license you risk getting fined. It doesn't matter that you passed half of the tests at that point.

I would suggest you either do your testing before doing any of these tests (see above) or do the training after the tests.

You can probably do the practical test on another day but I wouldn't want to risk any confusion at the DLT without need.

The practical driving test is really really easy. Ask a friend to ride his scooter for 5 minnutes on a parking lot, that'll be enough training to pass that test especially if you already rode a bike before.

Even if you fail the practical test, you can come back another day and try again. Which would give you a chance to train. So you got nothing to lose by trying on the same day as you pass the theoretical test.

Not absolutely certain but I am quite sure the licensing process is a series of tests - vision / written / riding - all done in a sequence in one session, with each step in the process being checked off when completed. About to get my license next week-hopefully. Good luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk