BMW HP 4 (Bangkok)

Recently took ownership of a 2014 HP 4 comp - just waiting for the weather to pick up (too much rain and I am a fair weather rider)

Anyway, I wondered if there are any BMW Riders clubs or other HP 4 owners in and around Bangkok that go out on runs occasionally.

Appreciate any info....

post-246949-0-70032800-1444283087_thumb.

HI GingerPrince, quite a nice bike you have there. Are you new to Thailand, i just came here and looking for a group of riders as well. You can see my other thread.

Cool - i'm new to this site so have no idea how to look at other threads sad.png

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/861530-riding-style-groups-in-thailand/

But maybe with this kind of bike you ride like these dudes in the video? ;)

HI GingerPrince, quite a nice bike you have there. Are you new to Thailand, i just came here and looking for a group of riders as well. You can see my other thread.

Cool - i'm new to this site so have no idea how to look at other threads sad.png

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/861530-riding-style-groups-in-thailand/

But maybe with this kind of bike you ride like these dudes in the video? wink.png

I thought they were going pretty slow to be honest hahah

Here's a 'steady' run I did to Pattaya a few weeks ago, just testing out the Go Pro and the bike - getting the feel for both.

What sort of riding do you do? Do you only ride with other BMW's or will you ride with riders on other bikes?

Happy to go where the wind goes - not worried about types of bikes, just getting out there to be honest

Good to hear. Are you in Bangkok? Or somewhere else in Thailand?

What sort of riding do you do? Do you only ride with other BMW's or will you ride with riders on other bikes?

Happy to go where the wind goes - not worried about types of bikes, just getting out there to be honest

Good to hear. Are you in Bangkok? Or somewhere else in Thailand?

I'm in Bangkok - live near the airport however often travelling due to work etc

Why do you aim the camera on the bike not on the road?

Yeah, a little disconcerting. I kept wanting to "scroll up." But otherwise, a nice vid!

Yeah fair point - I did write on the You Tube Description;

"First time trying out my Go Pro on a quick run to Pattaya - need to find a better place to put it...."

So practice makes perfect - will try a different place next time.

Ah so he must be German

Nope..... English

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Germany_v_England_football_match

On 1 September 2001 Germany met England during the qualifying stages of the 2002 World Cup, at the Olympiastadion in Munich. England won the game 5–1, abetted by a hat-trick from England striker Michael Owen. All of the England goalscorers were Liverpool players.

Ah so he must be German

Nope..... English

On 1 September 2001 Germany met England during the qualifying stages of the 2002 World Cup, at the Olympiastadion in Munich. England won the game 5–1, abetted by a hat-trick from England striker Michael Owen. All of the England goalscorers were Liverpool players.

Also you shouldn't cut the video too much can't get any feeling of your riding. Did you speed it up at the end?

btw. I am not 100% sure but when was the last time England won the word cup?

Ah so he must be German

Nope..... English

Also you shouldn't cut the video too much can't get any feeling of your riding. Did you speed it up at the end?

btw. I am not 100% sure but when was the last time England won the word cup?

nice bike - are you around in January by any chance, will be back in Thailand then and be keen for a ride as I do not know any other riders as yet

also looking at a track day in January at Bira if your keen, I will definitely be going there.

Yup - should be around in January and definitely up for a track day at Bira

nice bike - are you around in January by any chance, will be back in Thailand then and be keen for a ride as I do not know any other riders as yet

also looking at a track day in January at Bira if your keen, I will definitely be going there.

Yup - should be around in January and definitely up for a track day at Bira

OK cool, will send you my details