Where Are All The 30+ Thai Gay Men..

ChrisP

^And the trolls come out to play!

But it's a timely revival of the thread.

I think if anyone's truly looking for 30 something yos (though not much older) you only have to go to the bars and karaoke places on Soi 2 around DJ Station (but don't go into DJ Station, please, or you'll be surrounded by the 20 something yo MB crowd). Last time I checked, the place was swarming on Friday and Saturday night with eligible (and friendly) 30+ types, many of whom even had real jobs. The English levels might not be very high and you might be the only farang there, but it's likely you'll find someone friendly and genuine without too much trouble.

"Steven"

^And the trolls come out to play!

But it's a timely revival of the thread.

I think if anyone's truly looking for 30 something yos (though not much older) you only have to go to the bars and karaoke places on Soi 2 around DJ Station (but don't go into DJ Station, please, or you'll be surrounded by the 20 something yo MB crowd).  Last time I checked, the place was swarming on Friday and Saturday night with eligible (and friendly) 30+ types, many of whom even had real jobs.  The English levels might not be very high and you might be the only farang there, but it's likely you'll find someone friendly and genuine without too much trouble.

"Steven"

On Fridays and Saturdays, JJ Park at Silom Soi 2 and the Telephone Bar (the back seciton) are full of Thai guys in their 30s.