On Line 90 Day Reporting .. HuaHin

jamestip2013

My first 90 day report in Huahin on my current 1 year Retirement Visa is due in 2 weeks time. Is on line reporting working for Huahin Immigration ??
.. It seems to be that Immigration in Huahin is getting busier all the time. Even the line for photo copies has been 30 minutes.. In general my 90 day reporting 3 years ago was nice and quick but now about 1 and a half hours.. I never go on a Friday or a Monday. Would love to hear from people who have tried on line 90 day reporting in Huahin. Success or not ?????

Thankyou

Did my online reporting about 1 1/2 weeks ago.....No problems. Submitted on Sunday via the website and got approval by Monday afternoon.

My wife tried to do hers online also and was given the report to the local immigration office. We went in yesterday and she was approved in 10 minutes after a 20 minute wait at 9 am.

On my last extension to stay I had the landlord do the TM30 and thought it also covered my wife's extension to stay since we were doing them at the same time, but it didn't. We filed the TM30 for her yesterday. I think that will allow her to do 90 day reporting online next time as that was the only difference between her and I previously. We each have our own separate retirement extensions to stay (not a dependent extension). This was at Hua Hin.

I did a 90 day report about 4 weeks ago, the place was empty. I was in and out within about 10 minutes.

What time of day did you go ?

I went in the afternoon when it's quiet down there.

I did mine also about 3 weeks ago, Tuesday afternoon, about 1.30 pm.

Walked in - room was busy, only a couple of vacant seats. Pressed for number to do 90-day reporting, and found a seat, expecting a long wait.

Less than a minute seated, my number is called. Out in under 5 minutes!!!

Seems that most of the people were there for matters other than 90-day reporting.

Thank you again people at Hua Hin Immigration .... great service.

yes i was in last week, very busy, the nice lady came out and collected all 90 day reporter passports and did them all at once. about 10 mins.

look out for the lady at desk number three, very grumpy. smile.png

i will keep reporting in person until they get the on line system totally worked out.

any time there is a possible fine involved, they will find a way to collect it.

Edited by NCC1701A

i need to report ... but online looks not working for me !! i use chrome and maxthon on window 10 a lot of security warning and with edge micro

i do not find the form !!

can some one tell me how to do exactly online.. somewhere i have notice that only internet explorer works for reporting !!!!

No more lines for copies... everything goes fast now.

Started trying to make an online application but gave up and went to the immigration office inHua Hin where it took less than three minutes to do my online reporting. You can print out the form online and fill it in before you go that's all you need, no photocopies money or anything else. Retirement visas usually take about 20 minutes or so. Best go in the afternoon Tuesday to Thursday

I did my 90 day report last month; when I finally lodged it, it was back the following morning all approved with pages to copy including the authorisation and the next reporting date to be stapled into the passport as per usual.

I would point out that I could not use Chrome Win10 but once I switched to IE no problems.

You must be sure to report between 7 and 15 days prior to re-reporting date, any nearer dates will not be accepted.

Much better than all the BS in any of the offices and various attempts to swindle some extra tea-money. Also much more comfortable in my living room rather than their office and no timing problems.

Good luck

• 1 month later...

Online is now working but some of the site is pretty awfully done especially the address part where it often shows Thai language ok but English says "null"

I could only use IE browser.

All in all the site is still pretty badly designed