Miss Universe Vietnam suspected of undergoing plastic surgery

webfact

Miss Universe Vietnam suspected of undergoing plastic surgery

110-wpcf_728x413.jpg

VIETNAM: -- Pham Thi Huong, who was crowned Miss Universe Vietnam last week, is now thought to have had plastic surgery to her face, which helps her become more beautiful, according to Tuoi Tre News.

Before the Oct 3 finale of Miss Universe Vietnam an anonymous letter was sent to the beauty pageant’s organizers, alleging that she had had a jaw job. The sender, who claimed to be an audience member and also a fan of the contest, suggested that the organizers look at some photos, in which Huong’s jaw turned from a short, square shape into a long, slim one.

According to the regulations of Vietnam’s beauty pageants, contenders are required to have natural beauty and are not allowed to undergo any previous cosmetic surgery.

The 24-year-old beauty has continually asserted that she was carefully checked by Dr Le Diep Linh, an expert in anthropometry, along with other contestants, so there are no grounds to say she had cosmetic surgery, according to newswire VnExpress.

Explaining why her jaw has changed, Huong said it resulted from makeup techniques, her improved fashion style, and her effort to keep in shape by exercising every day, without forgetting to ask some close friends to help prove her sincerity.

The beauty is currently a lecturer at the Saigon College of Arts, Culture and Tourism, according to newswire VnExpress.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/miss-universe-vietnam-suspected-of-undergoing-plastic-surgery

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-10-12

She doesn't look very Vietnamese to me.

Don't forget that during the Viet Nam war a lot of American soldiers were handing out cigars. 4 or 5 decades of breeding since then has changed the physical facescape.

Just as cosmetic/plastic surgery does!

The 24-year-old beauty has continually asserted that she was carefully checked by Dr Le Diep Linh, an expert in anthropometry,

Anthropometry....the scientific study of the measurements and proportions of the human body.

Crikey...I wish I had know about this discipline back in the day...get to examine the body proportions of the most beautiful women in a country...and get paid too...this is too much!

My guess is that the doctor did not spend a lot of time examining her jaw...smile.png

If you have ever been to Vietnam and seen the beautiful French-Vietnamese girls, who are starting to age now.....

You would understand why she doesnt look too Vietnamese.....They are absolutely, drop dead stunning....

Maybe this Contestant is a throw back from then....

Edited by weegee

If you have ever been to Vietnam and seen the beautiful French-Vietnamese girls, who are starting to age now.....

You would understand why she doesnt look too Vietnamese.....They are absolutely, drop dead stunning....

Maybe this Contestant is a throw back from then....

She doesn't look that stunning to me, much too 'farang', but each to their own.

Surely someone can find a photo of her when she was 18 years old? Then easy to see if her face has been "improved".

Agree with other posters who find this type of pretty face seems to be generic Eurasian these days, rather than distinctive national traits.

Something is being lost........probably the encouragement for darker skinned ethnic beauties to join the cattle market beauty pageant circuit.

Hard to see her face under the gobs of face paint... another generic bird, she could be from anywhere, I guess that is the aesthetic, universal looks for miss "universe".

I agree and I hate it. The idea of Miss Universe is the ladies come from different countries and look different. I enjoy sitting on just about any side street in Pattaya and in my opinion I see more better and natural looking girls walking by.

Every girl who is Asian and exceptional beutiful undergo the knife :D

It's the truth unless that girl is a mix

So I don't see the problem here

I don't know is she a mix or not. But there is many way to become beautiful without surgery. Botox and chin filler can change her chin and jawline

Edited by Typingdog