Violent guys in dresses!

Woody1

You don't get it. You're confusing drag queen shows which yes gay men often enjoy with mainstream gay men wanting sex with transgender male to female persons. What matters is how the pursuer identifies. It varies. But I can guarantee you that the vast majority of gay identified men are not turned on by female identified male. Why is this so hard for so many straight people to process?

Most likely because its hard for gay man to understand that straight men do not go with other men dressed like womenthumbsup.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to wake up to the fact that katoeys are so numerous because their services are in high demand.

Many, many guys, myself included, go to Pattaya and seek the company of ladyboys.

Yes, some are bad.. the same as some girls are bad.

Myself, I like Katoeys and Thailand just would not be the same without them!

Nice to know, thanks.

What's the biggest you've taken?

PS, obviously I meant in weight!! Wouldn't want this thread shut down!

Edited by Woody1

You don't get it. You're confusing drag queen shows which yes gay men often enjoy with mainstream gay men wanting sex with transgender male to female persons. What matters is how the pursuer identifies. It varies. But I can guarantee you that the vast majority of gay identified men are not turned on by female identified male. Why is this so hard for so many straight people to process?

You do not get it

I never said anything about drag queens, and by the way, plenty of local boys, full on boys dressed as girl

I do not doubt that it is not gay man taste, what i clearly pointed out was that in the West, you would rarely find a ladyboy or whatever western term you like to attach in a straight bar, while in Thailand, you will rarely find a ladyboy in a gay bar.

Actually nothing wrong with ladyboys, I have met many decent ones working normal jobs, and anyway, life is hard enough for them without homophobic attitudes from misguided people....they are humans with a difficult life , and all they are looking for is a decent life , they are ok , and I do not know about soi 6 pattaya or beach rd ladyboys, but let's be honest, the guys that spend all their time in these places can not exactly be classified as cream of the crop......

Ladyboys do not consider themselves as gay, and gays are not normally attracted to ladyboys, gay men like gay men, not ladyboys.

It's a mixed up world thankfully, if it was all " normal " like many of the Thai visa readers claim to be we would all be in Alabama drinking moonshine and sitting on the balcony on a sofa, talking about who has the biggest pair of fluffy dice hanging from the cars front windscreen mirror.....I can hear the banjos now back in " normal " land.

Actually nothing wrong with ladyboys, I have met many decent ones working normal jobs, and anyway, life is hard enough for them without homophobic attitudes from misguided people....they are humans with a difficult life , and all they are looking for is a decent life , they are ok , and I do not know about soi 6 pattaya or beach rd ladyboys, but let's be honest, the guys that spend all their time in these places can not exactly be classified as cream of the crop......

Have you been to Thailand yet or just done research for your first trip?

Very interesting thread.

The OP starts simply with reporting about some men in skirts throwing a cue at him for some reason, at some place, at some time - fortunately without any injuries - and honourable members (at least in my humble opinion) here are now discussing about what exactly...???

Let me tell you this:

As I am a racist (obviously, as I prefer Asians), transgender (who luckily has already a dick), lesbian (obviously, as I prefer women) black woman caught in a white, male (meanwhile old, fat) body, I'm allegedly one of the standard / majority specimen... So what?

I do an Thai lady once a week and I still don't feel the urge to teach anybody here about my preferences or as what I am exactly scientifically defined.

Ok, ok, it's not once a week, it's maybe once a month (oh, I have such a big mouth!) and it's not just a Thai lady, it's my wife. But anyway, who really cares? Do you? Really?

Hey, let's add another interesting and important aspect to this current discussion: Adolf? Anybody? I'm really interested in this dimension regarding the meme "cocks in frocks throwing a cue at me and missing" as this will also be an unavoidable and extremely interesting aspect in this matter, sooner or later.

And before somebody dares to attack my useless post, be aware that I'm also mentally (unfortunately neither physically nor intellectually, but who cares) a Jew and therefore will sue you in New York if you are not nice and respectful to me and my insignificant opinion!

So, as you all know by now, I'm mentally and emotionally a black, racist, transgender, lesbian, Jewish woman caught in a white, fat, old, male body, I'm 100% convinced that this was the basic concern of the OP: Black, and only black, lives matter! Especially mine.

/ end distraction / end baiting / end trolling

Cocks in frocks

excellent terminology, love it thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

No different to a Scotsman in a kilt......Jock in a frock.

You mean a jock with his c--- in a frock.

Hey, it's not a croc about a jock and his cock in a frock. I get scared. What are you supposed to do when one grabs you? I don't want to go to jail.

Everybody knows the tourists come to Pattaya for the girls so it makes sense that the criminal element disguises themselves as female to get close to their victims.

They often troll in packs, looking for unsuspecting holidaymakers to drug, mug, rob, assault for fun & profit.

So many assumptions!

Have to make assumptions, you really were not specific in your OP regarding what you had seen tonight.

Any gang of angry locals are quite capable of killing, having heels just means they don't have to pick up sticks.

How specific would you like it?

I'm not talking about an ordinary gang of locals wanting to smash your headlights in because you've accidentally run over Felix the family moggy!!!!

These are proper savage, not one, but four, wielding pool cues, and throwing them at me as I made haste up the Soi!!!

The only reason I didn't buckle and fall to my knees (no dirty jokes please) was the memory of a young western kid being murdered by similar folk in Soi 7 (not so long ago)!!!!

Now to address the heterosexual / homosexual / gay / lesbian / black / white / green with pink spots, and Muslim comments above. I couldn't give two <deleted>*cks what anyone's persuasion is, whatever blows your, or his frock up!!!

What I will say, and stand by, is that as less farang money enters the coffers of this sort voluntarily, the more violent crime from the aforementioned you will see, or hear about!!

Said murder, of course, never happened, but was again the imaginings of an insecure het-homophobe.

So many assumptions!

Have to make assumptions, you really were not specific in your OP regarding what you had seen tonight.

Any gang of angry locals are quite capable of killing, having heels just means they don't have to pick up sticks.

How specific would you like it?

I'm not talking about an ordinary gang of locals wanting to smash your headlights in because you've accidentally run over Felix the family moggy!!!!

These are proper savage, not one, but four, wielding pool cues, and throwing them at me as I made haste up the Soi!!!

The only reason I didn't buckle and fall to my knees (no dirty jokes please) was the memory of a young western kid being murdered by similar folk in Soi 7 (not so long ago)!!!!

Now to address the heterosexual / homosexual / gay / lesbian / black / white / green with pink spots, and Muslim comments above. I couldn't give two <deleted>*cks what anyone's persuasion is, whatever blows your, or his frock up!!!

What I will say, and stand by, is that as less farang money enters the coffers of this sort voluntarily, the more violent crime from the aforementioned you will see, or hear about!!

Sorry you had such an incident, but could we ask what provoked it, or was it completely unprovoked?

Were they actually playing pool or wandering the streets ready to play?

Quite likely you were solicited (or even molested) and how you reacted to that is important.

I know the area, and walk it many times, and other than the grabbing attempts I have to dodge, have managed to get through, albeit usually several hours before the monks are out. Please do not get me wrong, I would be happy for the police to clear these guys off the streets every night...... as I have no need of them and they are a harassment. I have also seen them go on the rampage from the safety of a barstool in Wonderful Bar.......

Edited by jacko45k

You have to wake up to the fact that katoeys are so numerous because their services are in high demand.

Many, many guys, myself included, go to Pattaya and seek the company of ladyboys.

Curious. Guys chasing ladyboys are classified as gay?

There is a range of opinion on this among ladyboy lovers; most claim to be straight (and say this with a straight face) but as for me, I subscribe to the notion that if there's more than one penis in the room, it's gay. Of course, the ladyboys themselves usually identify as women so you end up with female identified men and male identified men playing with "girls" with penises. It all gets a little confusing after awhile but that is the wonder of human sexuality.

Technically speaking Pattaya is in central Thailand, Phak Glang.

The North which Thais refer to as Phak Neua starts just before Sukothai and extends up past Chiang Rai,

Unless you are just meaning North in planet Pattaya which some Thai visa members think is the whole of their known universe.

Have you actually travelled around Thailand at all ?

The North which Thais refer to as Phak Neua starts just before Sukothai and extends up past Chiang Rai,

Unless you are just meaning North in planet Pattaya which some Thai visa members think is the whole of their known universe.

Have you EVER see a map of Thailand...Pattaya is central Thailand LMAO ? Pattaya is actually in Eastern Thailand...more specifically south-east Thailand. Central Thailand would be anyplace north of Bangkok up to about Sukothai area.

It's not that confusing.

Maybe not for you because you have exclusively male-male attraction (of course that's leaving out twink and femboy types, who are often ladyboys with training wheels, and the "gay" men attracted to them). For people more open-minded in their attractions, it's not confusing to us but explaining it to sexual normative types (gay or straight).

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

I prefer to stay out of the jungle.

Considering you were referring to soi 6 and North in one sentence, my apology for thinking you would be indicating different regions

Though on the subject of different regions, Pattaya is Eastern seaboard, not central.

Stick to jungles, some people feel like at home there

Everybody knows the tourists come to Pattaya for the girls so it makes sense that the criminal element disguises themselves as female to get close to their victims.

They often troll in packs, looking for unsuspecting holidaymakers to drug, mug, rob, assault for fun & profit.

So many assumptions!

I don't think so.

Lets meet for a bike ride at 5AM tomorrow and we can watch the action along Beach Rd. and 2nd Rd.

Thats prime hunting time for these female impersonators.

5am??? on beach side of beach rd, are u mad???????, been here many years and i have no idea why people walk on that side late at nite, oopsssssss i do know wh ythey go there, coconut bar for beach rats and cocks with frocks

just go down around 9pm opposite soi 13/3-4, always at least one gang of lb pickpocketers working, watch for the big ugly ones that look like men in dresses and block peoples access on the footpath while their friends approach from behind and they all go for the pocket areas, easy to spot. they arent shy

Edited by phycokiller

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I certainly do not feel its gay to chase (or have sex with) ladyboys.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I certainly do not feel its gay to chase (or have sex with) ladyboys.

So then what do you "call" a man having sex with a "girl" with a penis? Most straight guys I know aren't attracted to penises...whether they're attached to men or women.