Phuket police mum on rioters' arrest warrants

Jonathan Fairfield

Phuket police mum on rioters' arrest warrants

post-137452-0-56987000-1445065390_thumb.

PHUKET: Police officials are still playing mum on the distribution of arrest warrants for those who instigated last weekend's riots at Thalang Police Station.

Deputy National Police Chief Chalermkiat Srivorakarn paid a visit to the island yesterday to commend officers for their patience and hard work over the last week, and to offer support to those who were injured.

“I am here to follow up with officers and check on the investigation progress,” Gen Chalermkiat said after a closed door meeting with Region 8 Police Deputy Commander Teerapol Kuptanon and Phuket Provincial Police Commander Patchara Boonyasit. “

As for the rumor of the issuance of 33 arrest warrants, I can not say. I am just now catching up on the case, but know that there are more than 20 investigators working on it.”

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2015-10-17

I hope they arrest the 30 pieces of scum and let them rot in jail. If you read the articles many were high on drugs and alcohol and the two young "adults" who got killed - they were drug dealers. If they had pushing dope down your own kids throat you would be grateful they were off the street. These rioters and drug dealers lost any rights the moment they pushed drugs and burnt and destroyed a police station - and delayed a person in an ambulance on the way to hospital who subsequently died. Now let the police put the scum away.

They're gonna have to hang around a while. They should do some more investigating about the initial chasing and attempts by officers clearly attempting to kick the 2 deceased from their motorcycle.

Should bring some of their own to account before cherry picking those alleged to be mob ringleaders. Expecting plenty more screw ups in the future

I hope they arrest the 30 pieces of scum and let them rot in jail. If you read the articles many were high on drugs and alcohol and the two young "adults" who got killed - they were drug dealers. If they had pushing dope down your own kids throat you would be grateful they were off the street. These rioters and drug dealers lost any rights the moment they pushed drugs and burnt and destroyed a police station - and delayed a person in an ambulance on the way to hospital who subsequently died. Now let the police put the scum away.

You need to stop sitting on the fence and say what you feel.. ;)