If you spot any of these during your travels, avoid them at all costs

cyberfarang

Yes, those selfie-taking narcissistic backpackers love the country and they know nothing!!!! then soon they ask for money.....i will not give them one baht!!!

then after 2 weeks or a month they cry and go home......then more return!!! they don't even speak the language!!!

the rejected farang.......well, that is everyone else......

hopeless romantic will soon be the broke romantic......good for the thai economy!!!!

Most importantly avoid BLOGGERS who post the same recycled "farang type" lists we've seen for like ... forever.

BORING!

Most importantly, avoid people that tell us to avoid BLOGGERS who post the same recycled "farang type" lists we've seen for like ... forever, but still read it anyway.

Most importantly avoid BLOGGERS who post the same recycled "farang type" lists we've seen for like ... forever.

BORING!

Most importantly, avoid people that tell us to avoid BLOGGERS who post the same recycled "farang type" lists we've seen for like ... forever, but still read it anyway.

Had to read it to fully determine what hack recycled RUBBISH it was. Really, it is. Very, very un-original.

BORING!

Had to read it to fully determine what hack recycled RUBBISH it was. Really, it is. Very, very un-original.

It was pathetic crap.

When I was backpacking, I was sure that all the women who rejected me were lesbians, I mean for what other reason would any woman reject a fine specimen of a man such as me?But I don't give up, I remain a hopeless romantic, even if everyone is avoiding me.

tongue.png

When I was backpacking, I was sure that all the women who rejected me were lesbians, I mean for what other reason would any woman reject a fine specimen of a man such as me?But I don't give up, I remain a hopeless romantic, even if everyone is avoiding me.

tongue.png

A Thai friend who lives in australia honesly thought all western women were lesbians on arrival into sydney.